2023/24 Sean Dyche

When you think at what he stepped into... terrible defence both from set plays and open plays, always second to the ball, lack of fitness and work ethic..
He needed to sort all those basic problems and he's done that.
In terms of getting the team to play better football, then that needs to be the next step.
Yes, no more 29 pass moves! Good football is winning football and I appreciate great defending as much as any element of the game, and a long ball at the right time. Nothing to complain about at the mo.

….unless Harrison asked to come off, i’m guessing the Dobbin substitution had a bit of ‘gut feeling’ about it.

Under the cosh, he maybe wanted blistering pace to relieve the pressure. It was a brave shout given the match situation and what Harrison gives behind the ball but it paid off spectacularly.

He’ll have walking wounded this week, a patched up defence next week.

….unless Harrison asked to come off, i’m guessing the Dobbin substitution had a bit of ‘gut feeling’ about it.

Under the cosh, he maybe wanted blistering pace to relieve the pressure. It was a brave shout given the match situation and what Harrison gives behind the ball but it paid off spectacularly.

He’ll have walking wounded this week, a patched up defence next week.
Harrison was done at about 75 minutes, the amount of running he gets through is outrageous