2023/24 Sean Dyche

dyche1.jpg

Ignore the points as they are atm.
Real results, he is really getting this team and club playing. I'm still nervous about his favouritism for players.
Some people may point to the lack of injuries, I'm putting down to his rigorous fitness regime so I'm not too worried about that (twists, tackles etc can happen at any point).

Ok he has won me over dammit...well done Sean...
Me too mate. The form since September has been nothing short of tremendous and the only thing missing for me was sorting our home form out. 2 home games against decent opposition, winning both, scoring 5 goals and conceding none pretty much sorted that out.

My mind has been blown by him tbh, been a long time since i seen such an amazing turn around. That is what happens when Managers are given the time and support they need i guess.

Fecker has made a believer out of me. What next ffs. lol ;)

Dare I have a casual glance in the vaults to expose the fools who once doubted our gingerbread overlord?

Remember therefore whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works: but if not, I am coming to thee, and I will remove thy lamp out of its place, except thou shalt repent

He's actually a good manager and better than the media give him credit for, but it's better that way.

Media are just lazy, as are a lot of football fans, can’t think past the stereotype that Sky pundits tell them to. He took Burnley to Europe ffs. He’s always been a good manager but because he’s English bald and ginger most fans just lumped him in with Pulis Allardyce Steve Bruce etc.

Tactically he’s very good and there’s absolutely no doubt for any of the players who is in charge at this club now. The days of absolute cowards stopping running in order to get managers fired are over. Dyche is in charge now and players either get in line or they’ll find themselves out of the door with Demarai Gray

As his biggest critic on here and wanting him out the club i have to say over the past couple of months he has done a fantastic job.

Honestly didnt think he had this type of form in him as manager, just keep waiting for the bubble to burst buts its not.

I am really starting to like Everton again.