2023/24 Sean Dyche

He gave me the impression he absolutely hated playing in this league and living in this country and couldn’t wait to get out.

Nah. You're partly right. He's treated football like a part time job for a while.

Outwardly, at least though, he appeared to really like living in Formby and was often seen down at the beach/woods. That's according to a few locals I know anyway. No reason to disbelieve them.

Promises made and then broken do not set a good trend. Behind the scenes, the club has been for a while farcical: not run by sporting people, but HR types.

Oh behave. Bill had many faults, but if you think any owner/chairman was capable of making Carlo say no to Real Madrid, in order to remain in place at Everton, then you're wrong.

As I said, Bill had many faults, and made mistakes, but I'm not having it that anybody other than Carlo and Real Madrid are responsible for what happened.

Oh behave. Bill had many faults, but if you think any owner/chairman was capable of making Carlo say no to Real Madrid, in order to remain in place at Everton, then you're wrong.

As I said, Bill had many faults, and made mistakes, but I'm not having it that anybody other than Carlo and Real Madrid are responsible for what happened.
That's not my point at all. I've said on here (go and search) that I totally understood why Carlo left for Real. The issue is that the relationship had already soured.

That's not my point at all. I've said on here (go and search) that I totally understood why Carlo left for Real. The issue is that the relationship had already soured.
It was a case of overreach with Carlo I think. Mosh and Bill must have known we didn’t have pots of money to spend due to FFP/P&S. Carlo may well still have left for Real mind but he was sold a bit of a pup you can’t help thinking. The ludicrous salary no doubt softens the blow lol

Still love Carlo despite him snaking us. What might have been eh.