2023/24 Sean Dyche

Dyche said Onana was 'touch and go' which I thought was like a plane that was landing and then took off again, but no, its from the 16th century and means to touch on a subject in a sermon and then move on (perhaps to come back to it later in more depth). Haven't noticed any of that in Onana's game though.

Anyone know why Dyche is an Old Trafford tonight - lost faith in our world class scouting network? Judging on him coughing and spluttering he should be at home in bed with a Lemsip begire tomorrows game.

maybe because he's a professional football manager and football managers have to watch football matches to manage football players
Yes, i got tunnel vision with the Newcastle match tonight. Missed that we had Chelsea next up and he was diligently confinring thatvtheuvare indeed crap after spending billions. Somtimes you just have to watch it with your own eyes to believe it.

I thought he spoke well, kept mentioning getting the deduction but yeah did well.. stupid question of the year to one guy

With 4 out of 5 games at home how important is it to improve the home form