2023/24 Sean Dyche

With Lampard it can be argued that he failed at Chelsea, so he failed downwards in being appointed our manager.

Sean Dyche failed with #kin Burnley, ffs, how's he failed upwards it's mental.

Only Everton could hire someone as ill fitted to being our manager.

It's like going down the job center, and offering some one who's signing on, who has experience of cleaning the bogs at Asda, and then offering them a chance to become an anesthetist.
Sadly, Everton has become Burnley over the past 3 seasons, only they spent a lot more money to do that.

Very honestly I think they are at least waiting to see the results through the Bournemouth game. Luton is a must win, so I think if he gets 5-6 points from the 3 matches the pressure eases for a bit and those in charge give him the chance to go to Christmas.

I did 13 big chances created and not scored.
A striker would have scored and thus increased our chances of winning. Moving us to 13th. Since we got a striker, Beto, our team went from scoring 0 goals to 4.

Now you call that hypothetical, I call your if we sack him, we get some better hypothetical. Start twisting Sean’s panties!!!!
I've read this idiotic sentence several times now and still have no idea what you're trying to say in coherent English. Is "we should magically be in 13th if only we'd have gotten this and done that and the other had happened" still your arguement? What about the other 19 clubs - do they not have fans saying "if this" and "but that" too?... Actually let's make that a rhetorcial question and end this because I don't know where I'd find a chimpanzee that can translate half-baked if-onlys into coherent English for me. We're 18th, no amount of "but but but" changes although I can't wait to see a copy of your "if only" league table come May.

Relegation fodder is going to relegation fodder.

He needs to wins in the next two home games vs Luton and Bournemouth.

Having Beto/Calvert-Lewin, with a fit McNeil and Harrison on the flanks should help his cause enormously.

He also needs to start Garner in CM - he's the only CM midfielder I think we have capable of passing a ball.

Give Onana the role he had before Everton, and where he plays for Belgium. To do that, he needs to drop Gana.

Great summary.
For me Onana has played with no desire, this season, and dissappears for big chunks of the games, so far played.
Gana tries but is off it, can't pass and can't shoot but breaks up play.

Dacoure, for me must step up, he can do it, but needs consistency.

But I agree 100%, Garner Can pass and must start v Brentford.

Brentford can't be allowed the respect given to Arsenal. Everton didn't wind them up and get them agitated. Too easy.
So for a positive response on Saturday evening.

UTFTs!

I'm hoping Harrison can gel and add some creativity to the squad.

For me Dacoure, must step up his first touch is poor and his passing is the worst in the squad imho.

But there must be a positive reaction v Brentford!

UTFTs!
Harrison won’t change bad tactics; he’ll give us legs and commitment. But when the manager is setting the team up to absorb pressure and get behind the ball, there’s little hope really

If he wants to keep his job at the club he needs to take a hard long look at himself and how he approaches games.

This BS that’s he’s trying to sell, poor ref decisions good XG etc etc, is a load of my arse

Harrison hasn't played a game yet

I realise that, just meant in the whole narrative of “no one could do better with these players”

Excluding Harrison, the first 11 currently is still stronger. But in the next few weeks if Harrison is fit, it’s certainly a stronger 11 than last season, so he’d need to start getting a tune out of this team or it’s curtains

A chimpanzee maybe a step up for you. You claim everything is hypothetical and propose a hypothetical as a fact. If you can’t see the stupidity in that. Then I would suggest your blood line is closer to the chimpanzee in evolutionary terms.

Be a true supporter and support. The fact is. It’s changing managers, as many times as you get your panties in a twist, has contributed to this mess.

That and the constant negativity that a certain section of fans throw at players and management no matter what. I remember Moyes getting a load stick and that we should replace him. Suddenly those days look a lot better. Be careful what you wish for!!!!