2023/24 Sean Dyche

The arsenal match, he should take more responsible…I know we are aiming 1 point. The players has shown they have played under instruction. Dyche should also find that we cant give enough threat to Arsenal in half time. Of course, the goal is quite amazing but we should react effectively and immediately and I did not see it in the end.

Dyche is part of the problem yes. I blame him for quite a few games since he’s been here. We need to look at the overall picture though. He has lost players without replacements. He probably knows what we need but to do any job you need tools
This midfield is shocking. There is no bite, desire or creativity. It’s you engine room ffs. The pistons are worn and the engine is about to seize.
He needed a transfer budged but got zilch.
I’ve always said it since we had a DOF it’s gone downhill for us. That’s another problem.

I was fully behind getting him and giving him time, but he his making it hard to get behind him despite the board leaving him out to dry with the tranfer situation.
He tactics are very basic , never change, wide open on the wings, pack the box for corners no outlet when it gets cleared , and it has well and truly been seen through by everyone in the prem , but we still do it over and over again.
He dosnt seen to have it in his locker to change even when it obviously isn't working, (most of the time) he subs just replace one player in a system with another.
The football is dire, uninspiring and more importantly not working, looks like he cant get a reaction out of the player at times either.
He is walking himself and us into deep waters.

Abysmal, uninspiring, lazy choice to bring him in in the first place.

Has shown absolutely nothing so far.

In his tenure as Everton manager since January 30th 2023, he's won a grand total of two games where we were the underdogs: Arsenal at home, Brighton away.

5 victories from 23 games. 2 home wins from his last 10.

It's just absolutely pathetic. And so far he's given no indication at all that he's responsible for the results.

The arsenal match, he should take more responsible…I know we are aiming 1 point. The players has shown they have played under instruction. Dyche should also find that we cant give enough threat to Arsenal in half time. Of course, the goal is quite amazing but we should react effectively and immediately and I did not see it in the end.
He's becoming a bit too defensive and deflective now, and sounding a bit repetitive doing it.
The 'before I got here' is out in force lately and constantly saying he's 'trying to change the mentality' either means he can't do it or the players don't listen to him.
Eight months in with a preseason should be enough to 'impact' it all.
His answer to the 'lost six of the last seven home games' question was ridiculous
Losing faith fast here

With Lampard it can be argued that he failed at Chelsea, so he failed downwards in being appointed our manager.

Sean Dyche failed with #kin Burnley, ffs, how's he failed upwards it's mental.

Only Everton could hire someone as ill fitted to being our manager.

It's like going down the job center, and offering some one who's signing on, who has experience of cleaning the bogs at Asda, and then offering them a chance to become an anesthetist.