2023/24 Sean Dyche

Aye, and that's not factoring in anything like a points deduction which is to be decided around the 25th of october.

My guess is the certainty of our wrongdoings here might be what put the MSP deal off track.

Sure are dark times to be evertonians.
The MSP deal fell through because lenders were not confident of MSPs ability to pay them back.

Can't really win though can he. If he doesn't make those 'panicked subs' people are shouting at him for not making a sub.
My point is that if he was as sure of himself as he presents, he wouldn’t care.

I’m not judging that either way, by the way, I just find it revealing.

I also think he dropped Keane for fear of what the fans would think.

Time will tell if that reflexive responsiveness is a help or a hindrance for him.

If we’re less then 9 points by then we won’t recover.

10 home wins we need and 2 aways plus a few draws. We have 17 games left at home with 7 / 9 of those sides having the beating of us easily.

We are deep in the 💩 already.

We stayed up last season winning 8 games so I’ve got absolutely no idea where you’ve got us needing 12 wins from. Palace who finished 11th last season won 11 games.

We stayed up last season winning 8 games so I’ve got absolutely no idea where you’ve got us needing 12 wins from. Palace who finished 11th last season won 11 games.
We stayed up by a point, more often than not 8 wins will send you down. The idea is to get to 40 points 10 wins at home 2 away wins and 4 draws.

To be fair though, it actually looks like 10 wins is about average for staying up, via a quick look at the table over the last few years. Apologies for my gross over estimation 🤣

We stayed up by a point, more often than not 8 wins will send you down. The idea is to get to 40 points 10 wins at home 2 away wins and 4 draws.

To be fair though, it actually looks like 10 wins is about average for staying up, via a quick look at the table over the last few years. Apologies for my gross over estimation 🤣

Yeah 40 points is an old cliche but 35 points is usually just about enough to stay up. If we pick up 12 wins we would be closer to top half than we will to the relegation zone.

Will the baldy ginger bearded one actual grow some balls and start Beto tonight.
Start the player we've signed to hopefully stop us getting relegated, in a Micky mouse cup. Then watch as some 3rd division hatchet-man tried to make a name for himself and breaks his leg off. Nah, I'd rather play Maupay, and hope he finds his level against the sort of defense even he should be scoring against.

Start the player we've signed to hopefully stop us getting relegated, in a Micky mouse cup. Then watch as some 3rd division hatchet-man tried to make a name for himself and breaks his leg off. Nah, I'd rather play Maupay, and hope he finds his level against the sort of defense even he should be scoring against.
He needs to see what English Foo is about, should be able to look after himself. Italy quite tough. Play him !!!

No more excuses by him, he now has the striker(s) we were lacking, the squad as it is should easily be a mid-table squad
We have barely functional fullbacks, and are weak at centre back numbers wise and have no creative midfielder.

Still a long way to go.

A fully fit first team should be OK. Our squad make up is shocking though (still).

Yeah 40 points is an old cliche but 35 points is usually just about enough to stay up. If we pick up 12 wins we would be closer to top half than we will to the relegation zone.
I think the average target to stay up is 39, but then 35 has made it most times. We'll run out of luck eventually though, and 3 teams will go down on 37,38, 39 points. We've been lucky that the points totals have been so low recently!

I think the average target to stay up is 39, but then 35 has made it most times. We'll run out of luck eventually though, and 3 teams will go down on 37,38, 39 points. We've been lucky that the points totals have been so low recently!

We haven’t though, because it’s totally normal. If we went down on 39 points we’d be unbelievably unlucky.