2023/24 Sean Dyche

Sean dyche-boer
IMG_20230827_005215.jpg

Looking at Beto he looks crap. Hoping I’m wrong but his record doesn’t strike me with confidence, pace isn’t great, highlights aren’t the best. 30million….. soon be another waste.

It's funny how he played the team everyone wanted got turned over and now everyone wants his head. Fans have turned into a joke just like the club. Newsflash we have no money to replace him and not one ounce of creativity in the squad apart from a 36 year old Ashley Young and we are slating the manager for not scoring enough goals. Yes he's a limited manager but no one else is doing better with this current squad.

17 shots on target combined in the Fulham and Wolves game. We never had those sort of numbers of chances with Lampard and Benetiz its just the current forward line and creativity in the midfield is wank and can't finish.

It's funny how he played the team everyone wanted got turned over and now everyone wants his head. Fans have turned into a joke just like the club. Newsflash we have no money to replace him and not one ounce of creativity in the squad apart from a 36 year old Ashley Young and we are slating the manager for not scoring enough goals. Yes he's a limited manager but no one else is doing better with this current squad.

17 shots on target combined in the Fulham and Wolves game. We never had those sort of numbers of chances with Lampard and Benetiz its just the current forward line and creativity in the midfield is wank and can't finish.
It’s his job to make players better, the fact he managed more games then scored goals clearly means he had a problem with strikers and chance conversion

This.

The squad isn't premier league quality. It's poor in all area's except for Pickford who's a good EPL keeper. No manager is going to suddenly make these guys into a good team.

Come on mate, I'm an outsider but quite like Everton as a club. You've not scored in almost 5 hours of football! It's all very well creating chances but you're not scoring. It's fairly obvious to me that a change in the dressing room/tactics is required. Dyche has no plan B and is out of his depth. If it wasn't for Pickford's outstanding performance in the final game last season, you'd be playing us this season. If that's not enough of a warning sign, then I don't know what is.
Dyche needs sacking as soon as you have a good replacement. I've said a few times that Potter would be a great appointment for Everton and would be a great fit.
Anyway, I wish you all the very best of luck for the rest of the season. You'll need it if you stick with him.

Why anybody thought that a manager who had already failed in two relegation battles and whose teams and tactics are habitually very low scoring , was the person to steer us towards better times will always baffle me.
He represents yet another badly thought out appointment by an extremely poorly performing board/ owner.