2023/24 Sean Dyche

why come then mate? why to a club knowing the mess?

i know his bank balance

stop mate trying to defend any aspect of the club

it’s over
He was lied to, just like frank it seems

How do you know his bank balance?

I don’t ever defend the board, just denounce the abuse of players and managers and the believing if any old guff you read

What is over? Relegation again? Shut up mate!

Yep. What gets me about that result is that all the ginger fanciers on the forum talk about it as if that's the level we play at under Dyche and not, for example, the nil nil draw against Palace. Don't get me wrong, a nil nil against Palace seems like an impossible dream at the moment but that game is much more representative of Dycheball than one freak result against Brighton. Must've been one of those good times Bill was talking about.
This is a good point. In how many of Dyche's games have we scored more than 1 goal? I feel like it's only been 3 maybe?
Brighton was an anomaly, and is not at all indicative of Dyche's abilities as a manager.

He was lied to, just like frank it seems

How do you know his bank balance?

I don’t ever defend the board, just denounce the abuse of players and managers and the believing if any old guff you read

What is over? Relegation again? Shut up mate!

im
not abusing anyone am i?

na - he wasn’t lied to the club don’t do that!

so his bank balance isn’t more than mine or yours?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

this club is over wake up ma smell the b [Poor language removed] mate - please

I hate that this question gets trotted out every time a manager is in trouble.
Same was said for Lampard and Benitez, and Koeman, and Carlo, etc.

It doesn't matter what the fans want as they won't pick the replacement.

If Dyche is failing, he will be sacked, and someone that the club picks will replace him. It isn't the fans responsibility to sort that out for them.
The thing is, sacking those managers didn't solve our problems. The failures are due to the club's owners. I'm not saying that Dyche is Alex Ferguson Mark II, but sacking him after eight months in charge would simply make us even more of a laughing stock.

You make it sound easy. I do not trust this lot to get a better manager in this situation. We need stability
To be clear, I don't trust them to get a good manager either, as evidence by the last 3 we've had.
I'm simply stating that it's not the fans jobs to find suitable managers, and they can say they don't think x,y,or z is good enough without have to explain in detail how they would fix it.
The fans have no say in the decision making process at Everton. So asking for a list of managers who would replace Dyche is pointless.

The thing is, sacking those managers didn't solve our problems. The failures are due to the club's owners. I'm not saying that Dyche is Alex Ferguson Mark II, but sacking him after eight months in charge would simply make us even more of a laughing stock.
I'm necessarily advocating sacking Dyche (even though I don't really rate him as a manager) I'm just saying asking fans to produce an alternative is pointless.

im
not abusing anyone am i?

na - he wasn’t lied to the club don’t do that!

so his bank balance isn’t more than mine or yours?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

this club is over wake up ma smell the b [Poor language removed] mate - please
Don’t make me vault youon how often you call
our players sh** (constantly)

Lol, you honestly think he or lampard were told how bad things were and they’d have no money to spend?

What has his bank balance got to do with anything?

You said we are relegated for three years in a row.

I don’t understand how DCL wasn’t fit enough to come off the bench for 20 minutes one week, and then randomly he’s ok to start 2 games in 4 days. I don’t think this manager knows what he’s doing if I’m honest.
Same with Danjuma, how’s he fit to be involved in a friendly but not to start both League games? The excuses are wearing very thin

By that logic we should have just kept Lampard. If no manager can bring us improvements or, as you say, consistency then why sack any of them? Hell, why even have one?
But we would have been relegated with Lampard last year so it wouldnt have been a good idea. We will score more points with Dyche than we would have with Lampard over the course of this season. What I am saying is we wont be able to get a manager who will do any better than Dyche will with the players he has at his disposal. We need a manager that can operate with a squad of players that are as limited as we have

Don’t make me vault youon how often you call
our players sh** (constantly)

Lol, you honestly think he or lampard were told how bad things were and they’d have no money to spend?

What has his bank balance got to do with anything?

You said we are relegated for three years in a row.

oh don’t vault me please lol

you see what you wanna see

now lots are seeing these for what truth are they not telling

But we would have been relegated with Lampard last year so it wouldnt have been a good idea. We will score more points with Dyche than we would have with Lampard over the course of this season. What I am saying is we wont be able to get a manager who will do any better than Dyche will with the players he has at his disposal. We need a manager that can operate with a squad of players that are as limited as we have
So far, there is no evidence that that manager is Sean Dyche.