2023/24 Sean Dyche

Because a man who sees them in training an infinite number of times more than us has made that decision. You think he just does it because he wants us to lose?
I couldn't care less if Maupay is scoring 20 goals with every part of his anatomy in every training session, when it comes to match days he doesn't score. If Dyche can't see that Maupay scored one goal last season, regularly misses chances that an u13s striker would slot, and has started this season in exactly the same vein, or does see that and continues to pick him because of his "infinite" training observations then maybe our problems run deeper than "one goal" Maupay.

Because a man who sees them in training an infinite number of times more than us has made that decision. You think he just does it because he wants us to lose?
No, it's because he is a ridiculously stubborn, short-sighted, safety first manager. Who genuinely believes that it is better to play senior pros who make the same mistakes time and time again, than it is to play younger players who might make a mistake but are still young enough to learn, or might throw up a positive surprise.

Could easily have won that game, should have been ahead at half time, second half wasn’t as good. I blame the board, going into the season writing off the games until the window closes again. First half was encouraging, lost it the second. At least Luton and Sheff Utd got beat…

No, it's because he is a ridiculously stubborn, short-sighted, safety first manager. Who genuinely believes that it is better to play senior pros who make the same mistakes time and time again, than it is to play younger players who might make a mistake but are still young enough to learn, or might throw up a positive surprise.
What if they are turbo-Maupay in training?

"Screw my life. Maupay makes me weep, but the others could make a glass eye cry. Why did I come here?"

I’m gonna give him a break at the moment, perhaps there is a plan to bring branthwaite in (remember he is hardly proven at premier league) gradually and obviously dajuma/chermiti will come in soonish both have to mesh with the team/tactics and dajuma had a bit of a niggle and you’re hardly going to bring in Chermiti without even training.

It’s a product of the squad at the moment, so for now I understand the current game day squad but if it is the same in a month or so then it’s a problem

He really needs reinforcements on each line.

Last edited: