2023/24 Sean Dyche

Young and Doucoure should've been off at half time, that's a ridiculous decision from him. You could literally tell straight away when both were booked that we'd run into problems and either one or both would be sent off if they got the full 90. Fair enough Doucoure might be too important but we literally have 2 right backs on the bench that could easily replace Young, he shouldn't even be starting.

I'm usually quick to defend Dyche but this result is 100% on him.

Said to my mate after the yellow, he’s going to get Dyche sacked with his performances.
Like watching Lampard persisiting with Keane and Gordon when they both were actively harming us on the pitch week after week. Have no idea where managers get this "loyalty" from, Dyche has managed Young for about 3 months, why persist with him when he's clearly not good enough?

Like watching Lampard persisiting with Keane and Gordon when they both were actively harming us on the pitch week after week. Have no idea where managers get this "loyalty" from, Dyche has managed Young for about 3 months, why persist with him when he's clearly not good enough?
I always find it so strange. Keane got on Everton teams when he should have been nowhere near them. But managers got sacked one after the other (not the only reasonbut a main one) .If Dyche keeps picking young he will make mistake after mistake and results will go. Then comes the sack.