2023/24 Sean Dyche

Not picking on you, but this sentiment seems to have been posted a lot in the last hour: his last chance is to beat Luton and Bournemouth. But what does that really get us?

The other four games in the next six (besides Luton and Bournemouth) are at Brentford, at the RS, at West Ham, and Brighton at home. Even if we get 6 from Luton / Bournemouth, how many do we realistically have a chance of in those other four with this manager and these performances? If we get nothing in those, we're at 11 played and 7 points, and the fixture list does not get any easier after that either.
Your right like it's just a daren't look at more than 4 fixtures at a time.

Squad probably think he's a massive tit after his "gaffer day" in pre season as if it was 1975.

I don't personally care about his persona. All I care about is Dyche the manager. And so far he's been an absoultute disaster for our club. He's talking in riddles
and tried to be our best mate but at the end of the day all that matters is results and football. His performance has been worse than Allardyce and Lampard.

Things need to get sorted with the ownership first IMO eggs before we can contemplate sacking Dyche.
Could we actually fiscally afford to sack him and his team atm? things seem so fragile off the pitch at the moment, I think they're keeping the worst from us.
If he doesn't win the next 2 home matches he should be toast LT but as you and others have said we have money to get rid of him and there's no one at the wheel anyway .
Terrible times at Goodison

In his defence he only has the players he has
I doubt anyone could turn this lot into a decent team
The only defence he has is that for the first 3 games we had no forward really. Even so we should have fought out a couple of draws in the Fulham and Wolves games.

This feller has forgotten how to be pragmatic...if that's the case then maybe we need an idealist with half a clue about using a team for forward play.