2023/24 Sean Dyche

@davek Roberto Martinez sky sports programme on mate
20230831_215106.jpg

We're in the gutter and there's Everton fans taking the piss out of Martinez. Lol.

5th
11th
11th
two cup semi finals.
I would go back to the Martinez era in a heart beat. Even when we were poor it was not even close to the low levels we have dropped to the last couple of years.

I would go back to the Martinez era in a heart beat. Even when we were poor it was not even close to the low levels we have dropped to the last couple of years.
When we were poor we were still attempting to play football.

Martinez's 3 years represent a golden era compared with the last few years at this club.

Only an utter 'kin plank would see it any other way.

You can literally watch him shouting and signalling at players to go over the top and when they didn’t he would slam his arm down at his side.

For 90mins? No.

He also got upset when player didn't make simple passes.

But the idea all the players went and played their own game and got the result is silly.

Better players. Better spine. He improved what was built. Then went 100% Martinez the following 2 years - good cup manager, not a league one.

BUT...you can do that when the foundations are based on sand.