2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. Thing is we can’t score.
I clearly get that, but hence me saying this were you go for broke and commit people going forward. Why not bang Patterson on, an attacking full back, another person bombing forward. The more chances you create, the more chance you have of conversion.

We simply cannot sit back and try and see games out for 90 minutes in the hope we snatch a win. That's been the downfall all season

I wonder if it could be an idea to bring coady in at full back. Surely he couldn't be as bad as the two we have at the moment. I remember when lescott used to play left back for us sometimes. He was boss
Putting the slowest player in the squad, who can't defend one on one at full back isn't the solution.

I’m sure palace really regret it… sure they are looking at us and thinking what could have been if they had only gotten Dyche
Im not saying Palace regret it. But are you suggesting we would have welcomed him to Everton - no chance eveyone would have gone nuts! In any way he has a better squad at Palace.

And Keane is as strong as a choc ice
Well hes played a few games in a row and stayed fit. Mina would not have managed it. I guess Dyche has no faith in minas fitness. Judging on watching him lumbering around in the training sessions perhaps Dyche just thinks hes lazy and doesnt deserve a game.

Well hes played a few games in a row and stayed fit. Mina would not have managed it. I guess Dyche has no faith in minas fitness. Judging on watching him lumbering around in the training sessions perhaps Dyche just thinks hes lazy and doesnt deserve a game.
Or perhaps Dyche has a set way of playing, like Moyes only wants people he "thinks" he can trust regardless of how utterly gash they

I've witnessed Michael Keane steal a living off us, see numerous managers gone yet this clown remains a constant. And 5 years down the line, still one of our biggest liabilities at the back

If we had a board and DoF that had a strategy and plan, a vision tat everyone is on board with then we would not in a million years appoint someone like Dyche.

He was appointed, because like Matty said, its an eas, "PL Experience" manager with no thought process or understanding of the dire situation we were in.

He'll never, ever be given the opportunity to manage a club of this size once he leaves here.
Yes, but noone seems to be able to suggest who the sensible alternative was when Dyche was appointed. Maybe we will get Moshiri's 'dream' signing of Bielsa to build a beautiful attacking side to get smashed every week if we go down. What a fricking joke this club has become.

Ffs. Making excuses for his favourites. I don’t know what to do with him in the summer. Ok Lampard 20 games 15 points Dyche 13 games 13 points but to persist with some of his selections, I don’t have sympathy on him. Calling a cone excellent wtf.

Dyche said: “I’ve got to be honest here, before the second goal, it wasn’t really much to do with him - I thought Michael Keane was excellent tonight. I thought Tarki (James Tarkowski) stuck at it as he does. The back four unit lost its way, it’s not just about individuals.

“I think Yerry Mina is a very good player. He hasn’t played a lot, which is part of my thinking. You’ve got to be fit and active but he’s a very good player and we’ve got good players here but it’s trying to find the right combinations.

“I’m aware he has had [injury] problems he’s had here before I was here and he hasn’t played a lot of football this season.”

I posted this a few pages back.

He deserves the sack.

I clearly get that, but hence me saying this were you go for broke and commit people going forward. Why not bang Patterson on, an attacking full back, another person bombing forward. The more chances you create, the more chance you have of conversion.

We simply cannot sit back and try and see games out for 90 minutes in the hope we snatch a win. That's been the downfall all season
I agree. Can’t stand Godfrey at rb. He was also responsible for 3 goals yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.