2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshine, get him out and put Tait and Bainesy in for the last few, it’ll be too late to stay up but they’d be able to bring some of the young lads in who quite frankly deserve more of a go than some of the wasters

100% agree...the team needs a lift...

Bin him tonight / morning and see if we get a bounce and some logical decisions.

But Dyche has to be sacked. Hes worse than Benitez.

Wasn't keen on his appointment but initially became supportive with the early performances and the changes implemented regarding our style. I know our squad is dirge but there has to be other options to play that provide results , you know ones that dont involve Michael Keane. His selections and tactics especially game management have started to become consistently baffling. The bench doesn't offer many options but when your team is being overrun incessantly specifically on a particular side where the defender has been established as a liability , you think that would elicit a change but and this might be harsh his substitution approach is ghastly as Frank's

Have defended him bit honestly wtf is he doing first dropping simms for maupay, two holgate last week instrad of patterson who has not even been getting minutes while ptterson has. Then again keeping godfrey in the team when the lad has been crap for weeks now just play an actual rb give the lad a chance ffs. Then again kids like mills not even in the squad and putting 4 cb or two gk on the bench try and use the options we have atleast. Is a risk but is something he should have tried

Thing is next season we will have to use the kids i want see braithwaite patterson garner and then look at other lads warrington the lad at preston. Will all be needed with us prob dropping in the chanpionshio. I was happy with him coming in i have real question now if he is the right man now

Status
Not open for further replies.