2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great start, points on the board and a trip to the kip then 2 home games gives us a chance to try and build some momentum.

Great to see the organisation , fight, desire and bits of quality today.

Lets hope other results go our way today.
After seeing today - this is a great path out of relegation.

If Dyche can continue instilling this level of effort from the players, Goodison can get back to being the place where we pick up our wins.

And now all of a sudden, survival feels possible again.

I class Dyche as a Moyes type manager, those sort of managers seem to suit us and tue only one we’ve had that is close since Moyes was Big Sam ( he got the defence sorted but always struggled with the attacking side of things) Dyche straight off seemed to get the balance right. It probably helped him having a few old Burnley players around as well. I have high hopes for him here, we just need to crack on get the points needed to stay up then I think we can really build a good team.

Great start, points on the board and a trip to the kip then 2 home games gives us a chance to try and build some momentum.

Great to see the organisation , fight, desire and bits of quality today.

Lets hope other results go our way today.
My concern was being 6 points adrift by the time we got to games we could realistically hope to compete in.

Did not in any universe expect a win today, a point was my hope. This is a huge bonus, 3 free points in effect as they were written off.

Even a defeat next time would see us still right in touch even if back in bottom 3 which is so important. Pick up a point or even more than that and it would be massive for us and the effect on our rivals.

What do you want mate? I'm half cut, buzzing, about to decide if I go the pub in an hour or a bit later, I've got some new aftershave and I'm in a really happy mood. I said a month, give it a month. And trust me, I want you to be right in a month. Now pour yourself a drink and lap it up because we are staying up.
It'll be dycheball that will prevail. Not the most attractive stuff, but staying up is phase one of improvement and certainly worthy of a nice cold strongbow mixed Berry. On my way to the pub now, so I'll join you in spirit. I still buy into small tweaks and small gains though. If anything, the rest of the season may highlight lampards ineptitude

A draw next week should be his priority now. Keep us solid and don’t let ourselves get demoralised with a loss to those lot, after that there’s 4 or 5 very winnable games.

Get a run going and we’ll soon be out of this mess, if he can achieve that then he deserves every bit of credit and backing.

Status
Not open for further replies.