2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's one of the few who I actually can see rallying the players and getting *at least* 100% out of them, from all the managers we've had so far.
I'm all for him coming in and getting a tune out of the players, probably should have come in last year instead of Lampard. Just waiting to see a change in the team.

Screenshot 2023-02-02 151222.png

Stone Cold Sean Dyche

Never mentioned the word "relegation" which is what we need to hear.

Positivity is a great power if we are all focused on getting out of trouble and we start fighting then we will shoot up this league.

Didn't like the club instruction of don't mention the board or protest but all honesty it's not on him so deal with this.

It's maddening that we haven't had a message from Director of Football after this window which means we are still trying for some free signings.

He will do a good job

Never mentioned the word "relegation" which is what we need to hear.

Positivity is a great power if we are all focused on getting out of trouble and we start fighting then we will shoot up this league.

Didn't like the club instruction of don't mention the board or protest but all honesty it's not on him so deal with this.

It's maddening that we haven't had a message from Director of Football after this window which means we are still trying for some free signings.

He will do a good job
The squad registration deadline was 3pm today so unlikely.

This isn’t a dig the manager here. More a view on the whole situation.

I’m not sure what people expect Everton fans to do. I swear there is a disingenuous common theme that fans are supposed to be subservient at all costs. Never question anything (why? Because you benefit from that regime being there’s to some extent and won’t admit it perhaps?)

The team has stunk for a considerable time , what other fans are giving their players coach welcomes in January after a set of dire performances ? What kind of fans support their team like that after gross mismanagement and constant disappointment considering the money spent?

And what really gets me is when people talk about the toxicity at Goodison, the groans, the moaning at a misplaced pass. I’ve been to many away games in the past, I’ve heard these things at those grounds. Slagging their own players , groaning , people walking out. I went to Anfield once as a guest of a friend at a executive box and it was when Hodgson was their manager. Should of heard the moaning , particularly towards a danish midfield player they had I can’t remember his name and our fans get singled out for this stuff ? No. You’re out of order . Disingenuous as fk.

That was a good first press conference by the manager. The fans will back him. Good luck Sean.

Most of us really took to Lampard, but the main thing I noticed in Dyche's press conference was just how energetic and positive he was compared to Frank.

Hopefully that rubs off on the team. A much better suited personality to the mess we're in. Hope the players go with him.

I'm alarmed by how often he says he can smell things on the team.

I believe the first bit answers the second bit

Status
Not open for further replies.