2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per... Duncan as the 'Just Stop Oil' lad. lol

I think this is still my favourite:

1675165665995.png

This might be the toughest job in football now.

If he keeps us up then new stadium should be named after him.
At this stage we are finishing last...a miracle would not be enough to keep us in the league. But the guy is deluded so he probably believes that he can do it...Good luck to him. Probably gone in the summer.

Feel really sorry for Dyche already. Clearly not going to be delivered whatever we promised, and even worse if we fail to any hope of reigniting the fanbase is gone- it’ll be more toxic than ever. Not even being given the slightest chance to be successful from day one.

We have to get reinforcements no question

I am expecting him to get more out of the attacking players though than Lampard did.

Calvert Lewin, Maupay, Gray, Iwobi, McNeill - they’re all PL proven players who have scored goals in the past and can play a lot better.

Tbh if they were all at the top of their games, a front line of Gray Calvert Lewin Iwobi should be nowhere near a relegation battle. Their recent poor form has skewed perceptions of what they’re capable of but these are not clueless yarddogs.
They're unreliable. Calvert-Lewin WONT play enough games for any manager to get goals out of. Maupay doesn;t look in synch with Calvert-Lewin, and that looks like the two up top.

Gray will get the odd goal, but Iwobi and McNeil...never in a month of sundays.

Were done for by tonight if we haven't signed two attackers. Dyche cant get us clear with what we have. Not a chance.

Sean Dyche is a solid appointment for Everton Football Club. He has a reputation for his ability to build successful teams and has a proven track record in the English Premier League. However, ultimately, whether or not he is a good appointment will depend on a variety of factors, including his performance, the players at his disposal, and the goals and expectations of the club.

Enjoyed watching this. Certainly could mean our pass back to the keeper from a corner routine isn't shown ever again.

They're unreliable. Calvert-Lewin WONT play enough games for any manager to get goals out of. Maupay doesn;t look in synch with Calvert-Lewin, and that looks like the two up top.

Gray will get the odd goal, but Iwobi and McNeil...never in a month of sundays.

Were done for by tonight if we haven't signed two attackers. Dyche cant get us clear with what we have. Not a chance.

Whilst I fear you may be right

I’ve seen Everton teams win games with McFadden and Osman upfront

We absolutely destroyed a prime Aston Villa team in a cup game at Goodison under Moyes and our front three was Anichebe on the left, Cahill as a striker, and Dan Gosling on the right.

We got fourth under Moyes when our wide options were Kevin Kilbane and Osman

We are most likely down if we don’t get reinforcements in but quite simply we have to improve the output of the attacking players we have

We have to play better as a team from back to front to create chances and hopefully we’ll do that under Dyche better than we did under Lampard

A classic case of pushing the new man under a bus.

Poor chap has no chance, not even given the most basic chance to succeed. I do despair for him.

Oh well, onwards and downwards.

Wouldn't be surprised if his 'pull' was pretty much non-existent, unfortunately.

Our position is precarious enough, but any potential player seeing that in tandem with having a 'taskmaster' type of coach who's only just walked through the door himself is naturally going to think twice about joining EFC.

What a mess..

Status
Not open for further replies.