2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly didn't go down the road of looking into candidates closely because I knew we were ending up here the whole time. But guys like Tedesco and Bordalas who are out of work seem better. Kjetil Knutsen is my let's get crazy option. There are a bunch of guys at smaller clubs in Spain, Germany and elsewhere in Europe that I'd be interested in talking to at the very least.

It's really hard to say. It takes a long time to scout out a manager and I don't know what our plan overall might be. It all has to fit.
Any manager outside of knowing this league is a huge risk and unknown though in these present circumstances. It's not a time to throw the dice on some young go getter. Dyche fits the bill at what is needed right now.

Any manager outside of knowing this league is a huge risk and unknown though in these present circumstances. It's not a time to throw the dice on some young go getter. Dyche fits the bill at what is needed right now.
I think it's the opposite. Any manager we can attract with PL experience is going to be a poor manager. If they weren't they'd have better options. People don't slip through the cracks in the PL and we don't have the pull to get top dogs.

I think it's the opposite. Any manager we can attract with PL experience is going to be a poor manager. If they weren't they'd have better options. People don't slip through the cracks in the PL and we don't have the pull to get top dogs.
If what your saying is true then how come Tedesco and Bordalas who you think are good enough for the Everton job are without jobs for 5 and 8 months. If they are good enough they wouldn't be slipping through the cracks

So it's a clear strategy of trying to stay up this season and then re-assess. I'm not looking forward to hoof ball.
I give it 12 months if we stay up and be gone by July if we don't. Hope he grinds certain players in to the ground.
Just a shame the rat Gordon isn't here to have his bollocks run off.

I'm not looking forward to hoof ball.
I give it 12 months if we stay up and be gone by July if we don't.
IF we go down, I feel he will get a chance to bounce back up ONLY if the football by the end of the season isn't appalling, If fans are booing again by the end due to the product on the field then yes I'd agree he may well be gone, but should we get relegated and just have bad luck along the way then the blame will go on to Frank and SD will survive.

I like Frank but he should have been gone sooner to give the new manager time to find a player or 3, now with the AG money clubs will add a few extra bob on to the asking price 'cause we left it so late.

Dyche football is worse than than the FSW

Doomed.

hope I'm wrong but we are doomed
Madness, if you’re looking at any sort of recency one relegated Newcastle and did the exact same job as Steve Bruce then went off to China for a payday, the other took Burnley to Europe.

With talk like this I genuinely don’t think you’re hoping that you’re wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.