2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be bothered with the head patting and comments from Burnley fans fawning over their greatest ever manager coming to a club our size and believing we should be grateful. Stinks as bad as the same weird Bolton folk who did exactly the same over Allardyce.

Your beat ever managers were our last picks when we were desperate. Now sod off back to the small time clubs you belong to and let us wallow in the misery of how far we are falling still.

I’m at peace with this.

Hopefully he can sort this collective of bell ends laughingly called footballers out and get them putting some effort in.

A no nonsense type of manager was needed, he is certainly that.

He’s not the hipsters choice and yes he’s been relegated, albeit with the team with the lowest budget in the league. But so has Howe and also remember when Moyes arrived from Preston? That’s what’s needed right now, somebody to put a bit of spirit and discipline back into the mess of a club.
This, if I had been asked before the World Cup break, I'd have said no. Our form and apparently dire financial situation arising from profit and sustainability rules places us in a more precarious position. Survival football is, I believe, the only option at this time.

Dyche does have competence at this on his cv. No matter what the outcome at the end of the season, it is apparent from the way in which matters have been handled that there is disharmony between the board and Moshiri.
It is vital that there is no let up in the pressure from the fanbase.The current leadership at the club has contributed to our becoming viewed as an advert as to how not to do things and the present mess.

Defo the correct appointment and he needs our support. Hopefully he will make us much less of a pushover by clubs around us and go from there. The time for flashy play and mangers who play tippy tappy crap is over.

The season we finished 7th we had a fully fit Steven Defour in midfield and we played some half decent stuff for half a season.

He was a bit Brexit with us. And the transformation under Kompany now is mindblowing. But Kompany has only been able to do this because we’ve got more money than anybody else in the Championship - and that is because of Dyche.

He will make you harder to beat straight away. And he won’t stand any [Poor language removed] from your players.

As much as you can blast the board for everything.

There has been a consistent player issue, and there has been pre-Moshiri. They simply don’t have the drive.

If he can turn players from lethargic to running through brick walls, then I’m all for it.

C18C5E7A-4D64-4CCE-80AD-86FA4A6C5A16.jpeg

It's just dead boring.

I'm fully not arsed about relegation. I'm resigned to the fact that I'll never see Everton win anything in modern football so I just want to watch us play some interesting football.

Dyche is just Sam Allardyce. If it's 6 months plus an extension based on staying up, I hope we go down.
Great fan you.

Lots turned their nose up at Howe a while back and look how thats turned out.

If it is Dyche lets get behind him and hope he has the same impact Howe had for Newcastle last season.
Howe had always tried to play football at Bournemouth though.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll get behind any Everton manager, but stylistically, Howe and Dyche are not the same.

I’m at peace with this.

Hopefully he can sort this collective of bell ends laughingly called footballers out and get them putting some effort in.

A no nonsense type of manager was needed, he is certainly that.

He’s not the hipsters choice and yes he’s been relegated, albeit with the team with the lowest budget in the league. But so has Howe and also remember when Moyes arrived from Preston? That’s what’s needed right now, somebody to put a bit of spirit and discipline back into the mess of a club.
People loved Duncs no nonsense 4-4-2 approach

Status
Not open for further replies.