2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not interested in anything he has got to say any more tbh. Last night finished me altogether. Performance like that after the unbelievable efforts of the fans. No coming back from that for me. The gits didn't even acknowledge them when they got off the coach. He can take his 1 win in 10 and continuous we are making progress bs and ram it where the sun doesn't shine.

I have accepted we are going to be in the championship now and all i want to see is a complete clear out of the board, players and this no mark at the end of the season i.e a full reset and start again.

Who was your alternate?
If we had a board and DoF that had a strategy and plan, a vision tat everyone is on board with then we would not in a million years appoint someone like Dyche.

He was appointed, because like Matty said, its an eas, "PL Experience" manager with no thought process or understanding of the dire situation we were in.

He'll never, ever be given the opportunity to manage a club of this size once he leaves here.

I think Potter would join us if he believed he would get the resources to have a good crack of bouncing back immediately. And then managing Everton in a brand new stadium back in the Premier league would likely be very appealing for him.

I think Potter would join us if he believed he would get the resources to have a good crack of bouncing back immediately. And then managing Everton in a brand new stadium back in the Premier league would likely be very appealing for him.

No chance. Potter's reputation took a massive hit at Chelsea. He won't risk ruining it even more here.

No chance. Potter's reputation took a massive hit at Chelsea. He won't risk ruining it even more here.
I don’t think it has at all - he was never given a proper chance at Chelsea, and was made the absolute scapegoat (as is Lampard to a degree) for the idiotic yank owner messing in places he shouldn’t have been.

I think he will get another shot at a big job sooner rather than later - not sure that’s us like.

I don’t think it has at all - he was never given a proper chance at Chelsea, and was made the absolute scapegoat (as is Lampard to a degree) for the idiotic yank owner messing in places he shouldn’t have been.

I think he will get another shot at a big job sooner rather than later - not sure that’s us like.
Brighton haven't exactly tanked without him.

Every other club has hired better replacements. We will be the only club that will go down playing for a draw in every game whilst needing wins.
I don't think they're playing for draws at all, they just aren't capable of stamping their authority on a game and having it played on their terms, so they just battle away and try to give themselves a chance. They probably need to change that now because it hasn't worked so it's worth trying something else, but I do think they've gone out trying to win to be fair to him.

No chance he'll join us in the championship. Maybe if we stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.