2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lad bumped into him yesterday in town and he said he's the nicest fella you could ever wish to meet.

My lad was comparing him to some of our great managers of the past and he replied that he wasn't yet in their bracket but that he would work damn hard to get us back where we belong in the long-term.
Think it's fair to say he's not yet one of our greatest managers. Maybe a point on Monday and we can start comparing him to HK

At least he is trying something to attempt to get it into the players heads what it means to play for Everton, and how privileged they are to do so. Lack of effort and pride in the shirt have been huge minus points for this lot over the last few years and they have seen off a lot of managers. Nice to see something is being tried to put a rocket up them

At least he is trying something to attempt to get it into the players heads what it means to play for Everton, and how privileged they are to do so. Lack of effort and pride in the shirt have been huge minus points for this lot over the last few years and they have seen off a lot of managers. Nice to see something is being tried to put a rocket up them

I hope he uses Timmy Mallet on a few of them but Timmy has lost his big soft mallet and uses a proper tradesman effort

But, big steps in the right direction so far. Most confident I've been about a derby since I played Football manager 5 years ago and had Bale, Neymar and Icardi up-front with about 115 goals between them by Easter. What?

It sounds like he's put a lot of work into his own management skills, both from a sporting point of view but also learning from businesses like KPMG about people management etc. That's probably the more boring stuff that bigger reputation managers might not feel they need to do, and some of his ideas like 360 degree feedback might be a bit "business course" but I think it's encouraging to have a manager that demands improvement of himself as well as his players

Status
Not open for further replies.