2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my favourite training session image so far. Working the ass off them and loving it. Give it to them Sean lad. They have been on holiday since last May. ;)

Fnu_YX7XEAYXeFx

Embarrassing that from a professional athlete, would understand if it was the first week of pre-season but it’s January. Why do they look like a fat mess trying to run a 5k and it’s midway through a season.

Embarrassing that from a professional athlete, would understand if it was the first week of pre-season but it’s January. Why do they look like a fat mess trying to run a 5k and it’s midway through a season.
Probably because they have been just strolling around a nice grass field with their mates for the last 4 months taking in the views. First proper days graft this season for some of them.

Isaac Price or Stan Mills
Not surprised really, obviously nothing against the young lads but I think our academy lad’s fitness always seem to be dreadful. How many times had Barkley, Gordon or Davies looked absolutely out on their feet after only an hour or something like that.

Think it’s probably a big issue, probably another reason Bielsa wanted to take the u21s first cos he’d have analysed them as not being up to it at all fitness wise.

I don't care what you will or won't accept fella. We are 2nd from bottom with 3 wins all season and out of both cups. We sold our best player in the summer, we've just sold our best editing young prospect in years. Our full-backs have been garbage all season, our main striker can't score to save his life at the minute, we've just sacked our 7th manager in 7 years and brought in a man who was sacked by the mighty Burnley to try and salvage our season. The fanbase are at the players throats because of the standard of performance, we have lost our last 4 games at home on the bounce. Our centre back pairing have forgotten how to defend. We have two days of the transfer window left and still haven't brought anyone in this window, our next two games are home to top of the table Arsenal and away to the rs.

We need more than just a 'few tweaks' and anyone who can't see that ends their head testing.

I'm behind him by the way. Obviously.
I wasn't poking the bear. I was generally interested in your view point vs what Dyche had to say. There are fine lines between winning and losing. We have thrown away some leads where simple tweaks, sound decision making and sensible substitutions would prevail. Convert those thrown away points, and we're mid table at this point in the season. I'm a optimistic that an experienced manager will be able to gain those lost points. Let's see if we put up a fight before writing him off. I'm sure he knows a lot more than us forum tacticians.

I feel bad for Dyche already. He wants us all together but we our heading for the last day of the window weaker than when it started. if they don’t get a few players in. The fans will be fuming and the board best stay away for the rest of the season.
The board thought a loan signing which failed was going to be good enough. Now we running around like headless chickens looking for anyone who might want to come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.