2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these players you would be happy for us to sign though? I get that he didn't have a budget but I would struggle to call any of those signings a big success bar maybe Ings.

I'm very curious to see who we end up bringing in. I don't think we will go for a bunch of big slow galoots as the lack of pace in our squad is too obvious to ignore.

Tbh I don't think Dyche has the kind of pull to convince any half decent players to join this mess.

At the time of signing you could arguably say that Ings was at his best. Defour was excellent throughout his career, and wanted a go at the Prem and performed admirably.

Cornet, another that you don’t necessarily need to be a “draw” anymore, as the Prwmier league is often a big enough draw for most players.

Failed the medical

Faked high blood pressure
David_Brent_111.jpg

We will be running out of bread and butter firefighters if he was to save us and we turn on him in the summer and sack him.

He's an upgrade on Lampard.

He now needs to earn 25 points in 18 games. It's not impossible, but it's the equivalent of a 58-point season, far better than we've done in average in the last few years. He needs support because it's a tall order given the disarray and low morale he has as a starting point.

If he keeps us up from here, he deserves to stay.

And Thelwell should still have his list that Dyche should add to. He'll also won't shop at Lidl like he did at Burnley.

But don't forget he brought in Defour, Cornet, Ings, Rodriguez, Weghorst, when he could who aren't all yard-dogs to add some football quality to his side's in the past. So this idea he's gonna get a load of snide merchants and 6ft players I can't see happening.

He'll see we need goals and will get something in

Bad times that this line up looks more dangerous than our current attacking options

And Thelwell should still have his list that Dyche should add to. He'll also won't shop at Lidl like he did at Burnley.

But don't forget he brought in Defour, Cornet, Ings, Rodriguez, Weghorst, when he could who aren't all yard-dogs to add some football quality to his side's in the past. So this idea he's gonna get a load of snide merchants and 6ft players I can't see happening.

He'll see we need goals and will get something in
Was a decent player that defour

Status
Not open for further replies.