2017/18 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seamus continues his campaign to make every other footballer look bad in comparison...

Seamus Coleman Steps In To Rescue One Of The Happiest Football Stories Of The Year

https://www.balls.ie/football/seamus-coleman-7-371793

Coming up the hard way certainly gives you a perspective of just how lucky you are being a professional footballer. There's young lads in reserve teams on 50k p/w who will never get this sort of experience and it's no fault of theirs it's just the way the game is going.

Seamus continues his campaign to make every other footballer look bad in comparison...

Seamus Coleman Steps In To Rescue One Of The Happiest Football Stories Of The Year

https://www.balls.ie/football/seamus-coleman-7-371793

Been following this story on the Everton ROI Facebook page. A random act of utter kindness from a fellow blue, helping out a guy who has only ever dreamt that he could visit Goodson and meet his heroes. Cracking story that restores your faith in humanity.

There's no medical reason that he can't be the same when he comes back, his issue will be psychological imo, going into a 50/50 etc will be a massive hurdle for him to overcome. We saw similar with Baines after he'd wrecked his ankle twice.
I just can't see that with Coleman. His character and approach to life and footy I don't think he will hold back one bit. We will see soon enough when he is back but I think he will be steaming in as normal.

I just can't see that with Coleman. His character and approach to life and footy I don't think he will hold back one bit. We will see soon enough when he is back but I think he will be steaming in as normal.
To maybe a slightly lesser degree you look at Bolasie and his recuperation and get the impression that he can't wait to be back, and he reckons he'll come back a better player.

Really started showing leadership and never say die attitude in the year up until his injury - don't think he'd have let us lie down like that today.

He is from the same tough but caring mould as my other Irish hero, the late great Peter Farrell.

They are just awesome examples to us mortals and to those overpaid spoilt brats who ponce around various soccer clubs believing their own hype.

God bless you Seamus - I can't wait to see you back in the RBJ!

Really fed up with people making comments like "he will never be the same" and [Poor language removed] like that.If the lad was reading Everton boards , he would see [Poor language removed] like this. However his determination would not let anything like that get into his mind. Respect Seamus while he is undergoing treatment , he's gonna be shutting many mouths after that ...
Let's be positive towards a man that has done a lot for the team.

Really fed up with people making comments like "he will never be the same" and [Poor language removed] like that.If the lad was reading Everton boards , he would see [Poor language removed] like this. However his determination would not let anything like that get into his mind. Respect Seamus while he is undergoing treatment , he's gonna be shutting many mouths after that ...
Let's be positive towards a man that has done a lot for the team.

And we'll thank you not to use bad language in future !!

Status
Not open for further replies.