2023/24 Seamus Coleman

Another absence was Seamus Coleman, who played 65 minutes against Newcastle United on Thursday - his first senior minutes since enduring knee ligament damage in May. Of his condition, Dyche said: "Hopefully [Seamus' injury] is not too serious. Touch and go for the next week or so, I would imagine - we will have to wait and see. He was on the treadmill the day after Newcastle and we had to drag him off. and remind him he's got a minor injury that needs settling down."

Another absence was Seamus Coleman, who played 65 minutes against Newcastle United on Thursday - his first senior minutes since enduring knee ligament damage in May. Of his condition, Dyche said: "Hopefully [Seamus' injury] is not too serious. Touch and go for the next week or so, I would imagine - we will have to wait and see. He was on the treadmill the day after Newcastle and we had to drag him off. and remind him he's got a minor injury that needs settling down."
Sounds like he's in contention for the Burnley game.

Dyche doesn’t seem to like to rush his players back, a trait which I approve of tbh, so I think it might be Patterson (who despite my jests in the match thread was praised by Dyche in his post match interview).
Yes, I d expect Patterson to start versus Burnley due to the injuries to both senior players.

It's up to him to come in and not let anyone down.