2022/23 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy goal, I think Patterson is straight in over him when he's fit, however made up for him, we all know how much he loves this club, as much as we do.

not a chance Dyche drops him unless he's injured.
He'll play for the rest of the season.

For me, he's the closest thing to an everton legend outside of those who've actually won something.

For me, he's the closest thing to an everton legend outside of those who've actually won something.

Coleman is the man. Never understood his critics. Patterson should stay on the sub bench when fit and wait for his moment.
Short term memory for me this, we all like Coleman but Patterson needs to be played when fit.

Outside of us possibly getting relegated I think Seamus retiring will probably be my saddest day as a fan of the club. Easily my favourite ever player, which might be obvious, I really am not ready for it and I have a feeling it’s coming at the end of this season and I think he’ll do it like Baines where he won’t want a fuss made of it. I truly hope though like Baines he moves straight into a coaching role in the club.

An elite group, Ruairi.

Seamus only has Big Bob Latchford, Mick Lyons and, dare I say it, Tony Hibbert for company :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.