2022/23 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gives his all 100% every game and I love that about home.

We didn’t lose tonight because of Coleman, even though he’s beyond finished. We’ve lost and people want someone to blame, it’s not Coleman this time, maybe look at the GK.

Inappropriate Language
really is such a liability in the team. its criminal thay he is starting matches. not his fault.

Gary Neville had the common decency to retire for the good of the team, this shithouse doesn’t have an ounce of professional pride. Every bit a wage thief as half the players that have been slaughtered on here for years for hanging around.

He gives his all 100% every game and I love that about home.

We didn’t lose tonight because of Coleman, even though he’s beyond finished. We’ve lost and people want someone to blame, it’s not Coleman this time, maybe look at the GK.

Stick me on the pitch and I’d give my all but you sure as Hell would want to criticise me after the game.

Stick me on the pitch and I’d give my all but you sure as Hell would want to criticise me after the game.

I get it. I’ve been his biggest critic.

For me, he was finished before breaking his leg, let alone after.

It’s criminal that he’s even second choice, when he should be no where near.

I think ultimately, If I saw you struggling out there Nymz, I’d have sympathy rather than be fuming.

I get it. I’ve been his biggest critic.

For me, he was finished before breaking his leg, let alone after.

It’s criminal that he’s even second choice, when he should be no where near.

I think ultimately, If I saw you struggling out there Nymz, I’d have sympathy rather than be fuming.

Well yeh he doesn’t pick himself of course, that’s on the manager, but if he loved this club he must say “look I’m just not quick enough anymore to keep up”. Granted Nunez is fast but he was getting smoked constantly. Godfrey on the bench. Neville knew when his time was up and quit.

Well yeh he doesn’t pick himself of course, that’s on the manager, but if he loved this club he must say “look I’m just not quick enough anymore to keep up”. Granted Nunez is fast but he was getting smoked constantly. Godfrey on the bench. Neville knew when his time was up and quit.

Neville obviously wasn’t motivated by the extra 5 months wages he would miss out on by retiring early.

I think you’re right, he should retire, but Neville had a replacement ready. I think Coleman is handing fire until he knows he’s replaced. He’s not hanging round to be a starter, and again, he’s starting most weeks, which is unfathomable!

So I agree with you, but it’s the clubs being reactive instead of proactive hindering us again.

One of eleven players who were poor tonight.

If Patterson was fit Coleman would not be starting so some of the stick seems a tad OTT. We've no-one else, which is the fault of our wondrous board who have left us with no capable full backs and no striker.

Neville obviously wasn’t motivated by the extra 5 months wages he would miss out on by retiring early.
Guess it looks really bad if he retires now with us in the awful position we are in? Rats jumping the sinking ship etc? Not defending him at all but he's probably quite stubborn about trying to do the best he can for saving us when in actual fact he's helping relegate us.

We simply cannot play Seamus when up against fast and athletic players like Nunez. Even in his prime this was often an issue. Now even more so.
Deffo should have been Godfrey RB tonight.
The fact that a player from the Moyes era still to this day is our RB says a whole lot about our recruitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.