2022/23 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at Seamy as a scapegoat for that is well wrong.

Gana might well have played himself out of the team for Garner and Iwobi’s error was poor.

I used to think others on the thread were a bit paranoid tbh. I'm not quite sure now. Fair enough many people are genuine, and Coleman isn;lt at his career best, but there's one or two sinister elements who get in this thread.

Gray, Maupay, Gordon, Gueye, Mykolenko all rated below Coleman on the BBC match report but it's down to him....our best value signing for decades and a real man...as opposed to the no marks and dullards who target him.

There are only so many "he himself knows he's not good enough any mores" and "should have been replaced 5 years agos" you can say really. I'll just say it's not his fault that he gets picked.

Solid defensively but his inability to pass, cross or control a football really hindered us. Need Patterson back asap.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Frank go to a back 5 against Spurs - with Iwobi at RWB.

Said a lot tonight when Lampard took Coleman off, and probably more so, that he moved our most creative player to RB.

I love Seamus, he's been a great servant, but he's nearing the old yeller treatment.

Coleman played poorly and we are allowed to say that. Gordon didn’t cost us any goals either but we’re still rightly calling him out for a terrible performance.
You are making a point that isn’t there. He isn’t the player he was and tonight didn’t offer enough going forward.

But we lost the game due to errors from Gana and Iwobi.

Status
Not open for further replies.