2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. I guess, logical and rational thinking might not be your strong point. Neither does deduction, but hey not everyone has them so you are not alone.

Let me enlighten you if I can. "Frank" is in response to your calling the manager "Frank", as if he is your pal, chum. He is not, right!!! You did get that, I fervently hope, otherwise, just add sarcasm to the list of things you are not really strong at ....

You still are not getting the point that I am making, are you (Hence logical deficiency). You keep on harping about how awful Coleman is but you don't respond to my queries when I ask you if "Frank" (Now, I hope you get it) keeps on picking him for almost every match, then either he (Lampard) is an idiot and you know better than him or you are clueless and the manager knows better than you. Which is it Kirkdale? I hope that was simple enough for you to understand.

As to trying to hang the "fans like you..." drivel at my name, that is a really, really pathetic attempt at obfuscation. You don't seem to have anything logical to respond with, hence resort to "fans like you...". Coleman keeps on playing because the club has not replaced him, definitely not his fault. Manager after manager keep picking him over other options, surely not his fault.

Somebody did mention that it would be pointless to argue a point with you, I now see the wisdom in that comment. I will still try though....

And what's this "You arl woman." Not being a naturalized British citizen, I seriously don't get it. Is it supposed to be an insult to be called a woman? If that is so, I am actually honoured to be compared to a woman. You are a man, I suppose, or woman or whatever you identify yourself as, I can assure you there are lots of women football supporters more knowledgeable and eloquent about football than you, mate...

Have fun... and hope you have a good day
Its a scouse insult, meaning old woman.

Look how triggered you are that I think you're favourite player isn't up to scratch ?.

Its a scouse insult, meaning old woman.

Look how triggered you are that I think you're favourite player isn't up to scratch ?.
Oh.... So as you scraped your barrel to find a counter/answer to my question, you came up with.... an insult??? :D :D That too comparing me with a woman, which is not even an insult... You are not only intellectually challenged, you are vocabulary-challenged as well. I feel for you, I do... It is difficult to go through life with so many challenges. I wish you good luck for navigating life to the best of your... abilities.

Cheers.

Oh.... So as you scraped your barrel to find a counter/answer to my question, you came up with.... an insult??? :D :D That too comparing me with a woman, which is not even an insult... You are not only intellectually challenged, you are vocabulary-challenged as well. I feel for you, I do... It is difficult to go through life with so many challenges. I wish you good luck for navigating life to the best of your... abilities.

Cheers.
Look how angry you are that SEAMUS is no longer up to it ?

Stick yer head out the window mate and cool down.

Cheers.
I don't have to answer an absolute non entity like you.

Count to ten, deep breaths.

Look how angry you are that SEAMUS is no longer up to it ?

Stick yer head out the window mate and cool down.
Angry??? Where did you get THAT from... ??? Seriously dude... reading your posts reminds me of learning disabilities people from all over the world face... I sympathise with you, again...

I don't have to answer an absolute non entity like you.

Count to ten, deep breaths.
And yet... You mention me in unrelated posts... Right...... that's me being a non-entity... Good luck in life trying to untangle the mysterious words floating around you....

Or what? ??
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.