2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bored of talking about him. He’s honestly awful, his footballing technique is genuinely embarrassing. If I was as fit as him and that’s not saying much I’d be a better option at right back than him. I can kick a ball with both feet. He can’t even kick a ball properly with his supposed good foot

60 grand 60 grand Seamus VColeman....er...until you aren't boss anymore and now we hate you.

What a 'kin palaver.

Hang your heads in shame.

You are without doubt the biggest hypocrite I've ever come across in my life.

the talk you have given against patterson not playing for not beeing good enough, needs to go out on loan, crap defender etc etc

yet here you defending someone who is along with keane looking like costing us a place in this league.

Seamus is a lovely guy
He has been an absolute star for us
It's not his fault he us still being picked
Management should have made that decision for him
He is only still playing because we don't have anyone else( I'm assuming Patterson isn't ready yet)
So don't blame Seamus
Blame inept Management

Should have been replaced years ago. Only Everton, or maybe Sunderland, could manage to finally replace him with a downgrade. Wasting 10 million on an unusable right back when we have Laurel and Hardy at Centre Half.

You are without doubt the biggest hypocrite I've ever come across in my life.

the talk you have given against patterson not playing for not beeing good enough, needs to go out on loan, crap defender etc etc

yet here you defending someone who is along with keane looking like costing us a place in this league.
Forget Patterson. The manager has.

Coleman is only one of maybe 3 players who give a flying one about the club and the situation we're now in.

I'll save my anger for the rest.

If you want to turn on a man you supported and sang about in the past then that's your prerogative.

Seen it too many times at this club. FFS they even turned on Peter Reid....PETER REID!!!

Forget Patterson. The manager has.

Coleman is only one of maybe 3 players who give a flying one about the club and the situation we're now in.

I'll save my anger for the rest.

If you want to turn on a man you supported and sang about in the past then that's your prerogative.
i don;t care if he likes the club or not. id rather have a rb who hated the club but didnt cost us games ever week.

i have no dislike to coleman what so ever like i have with other members of the squad, but he is useless, he's the worst starting rb in the league bar none

i don;t care if he likes the club or not. id rather have a rb who hated the club but didnt cost us games ever week.

i have no dislike to coleman what so ever like i have with other members of the squad, but he is useless, he's the worst starting rb in the league bar none
Utter nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.