2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broken record Zat. You have maintained some irrational hatred for Seamus for years.

I just hope it is not some manifestation of xenophobia or sectarianism for your own sake, as it is a deeply toxic trait for the xenophobe, not for the target.

Against West Ham he was the only one who finally had a go at them, after ages of sitting off by the whole team.

Yesterday, he was still the best of a crap group of defenders. To compare him with Rondon is frankly childish and irrational.

Sorry if this offends.

*sees post about a crap player*

First things that come to mind...

Xenophobia

Sectarianism

Toxicity

Childishness

Irrationality

Ahhh...its because he's from Ireland is it?

Wait.

Can I still call non-English players crap?

Or does it only offend you when theyre Irish?

I think I know the answer to that one.

This aged well....5 weeks later.

Coleman's error finished it for us. Up till then there was still hope and we were putting on some pressure. Then out go the lights.

Was woeful tonight from the off. Really is finished as a player for us but it is no suprise. Everton have done this time and time again to players. Kenwright and brands the problem here. Coleman should have been replaced after his leg break.

Never been a quality player (still can’t cross a ball and he’s well into his 30s) but his graft and fitness have made up for this. Now basic mistakes are becoming a regular feature on top of poor performances.

He should have been replaced at least 3 years ago and everybody bar those that count at EFC can see it from space.

Sad state of affairs.

The sight of Salah speeding away from him was the final nail in his coffin he's done he's been done for seasons but Everton never thought to bring anyone in

Going the way of Cahill by out staying his welcome and no longer being the required level. Not his fault, he doesn’t pick himself. What an omnishambles the squad has been for years

He’s been garbage for 5 years, he had a brief resurgence for like 6 months, but he’s been poor for such a long time now. Got away with it, as he was a fan favourite.

Had a Strong dislike ever since he ran to the crowd when he scored with his hands against his ears, since then, he’s had a go at the fans, who pay hard earned money, regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.