2020/21 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't even use a rod did our Hibbo. He found a small bottle neck where the river gets narrow and treated the fish like it was Ronaldo trying to get up the wing.

Half joking there as Hibbo did hold his own against Ronaldo on a few occasions.
Dangerously off topic, but brought to mind the occasion when Rooney was playing on our right, and Ronaldo decided to make Hibbo look stupid by repeatedly tempting him to nibble at the ball and then quickly shifting it to the other foot. Never threatened to get past Hibbo, but made him look bad. Rooney decided to resolve the situation by ignoring the ball and tackling Ronaldo at knee level and deposit him into touch. Highly amusing, I thought.

Dangerously off topic, but brought to mind the occasion when Rooney was playing on our right, and Ronaldo decided to make Hibbo look stupid by repeatedly tempting him to nibble at the ball and then quickly shifting it to the other foot. Never threatened to get past Hibbo, but made him look bad. Rooney decided to resolve the situation by ignoring the ball and tackling Ronaldo at knee level and deposit him into touch. Highly amusing, I thought.
Thats where Pickford learned that move from
Well at least he was taught by the best

Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno.

One for all and all for one.

Solidarity.

Didn’t realise Duffys dad died. I remember him posting on here. RIP.
Ive been baffled by Duffys Celtic form. Maybe this goes some way to explaining it.

I think Duffy suits playing for a team that sit deep. Celtic with all their possession tend to be quite high up and I've seen him get absolutely ripped for pace a fair few times on the counter. He isn't the most mobile of defenders and it hasn't suited him.

Not saying his dad passing away hasn't had something to do with it, just an observation on the few times I've seen him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.