2019/20 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really sad for me - it’s highlighting that we have some complete weapons who support us.

I’m glad I don’t know some of you. Proper bell whiffs who don’t know what it is to act like a grown man.

I’m glad our Captain does know.
Bell whiffs will hurt them I’m sure ha!!

At least there are still decent humans about although very few of them.

Seamus Coleman knows better than anybody what is involved in a serious leg break.

The way the Everton players reacted to Son compared to the reaction from the players when Seamus had his own leg broken was totally different.

The players understood there was no malice or intent from the start and the reaction of Seamus and others confirmed that.
It is a tragedy for Andre Gomes but hopefully he will come back stronger and better from it.
Hopefully he will be ready for pre season next July.

Seamus Coleman knows better than anybody what is involved in a serious leg break.

The way the Everton players reacted to Son compared to the reaction from the players when Seamus had his own leg broken was totally different.

The players understood there was no malice or intent from the start and the reaction of Seamus and others confirmed that.
It is a tragedy for Andre Gomes but hopefully he will come back stronger and better from it.
Hopefully he will be ready for pre season next July.
There was intent. It was a revenge tackle FFS. Son wanted to take Gomes down, he wasn’t going for the ball.

Now we are without Gomes for the rest of the season.

But poor Son, he cried.

I just think people are reading too much into it. The media have turned this into a pity party for Son and it went out of control. I doubt Seamus was begging for attention or anything of the sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.