2019/20 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
No tears here mate I know the guys finished and not good enough, eventually the management team will see, brands probably already has.

Interesting that he has his first decent game in age. Abs the Irish are our in force. Honestly you’re tuning into the yanks of 5yrs ago. Tim Howard could throw one into his own net and they still would stick up fir him. Maybe club support isn’t for you. Maybe Stick to International football.
*guy is

*Brands

*And (??)

*out

*turning

*Yanks

*for

*stick

First choice in premier league for 10 years and brain dead?

Really?

Time and time again he runs head down whilst players make runs and ends up losing it. His crossing is poor and he is always out of position, constantly gets sucked into the middle leaving the left winger acres. One moment summed him for me when Davies made a great run beyond the defence and because Seamus had his head down he didn't even see it and turned to pass side ways.

He's been a really good player though, can never fault his desire, I think since his injury he's gotten worse. Losing a yard of pace has made him less effective.

Time and time again he runs head down whilst players make runs and ends up losing it. His crossing is poor and he is always out of position, constantly gets sucked into the middle leaving the left winger acres. One moment summed him for me when Davies made a great run beyond the defence and because Seamus had his head down he didn't even see it and turned to pass side ways.

He's been a really good player though, can never fault his desire, I think since his injury he's gotten worse. Losing a yard of pace has made him less effective.

Can appreciate this, actual criticism rather than just "awful" or whatever. Thought his positioning yesterday was good until about the 65th minute then he began to tire (which isn't the biggest crime, it's basically what City do to you)

For what it's worth I thought he had a brilliant first half and a mixed second half - love him and love seeing him randomly pop up in the box and finish better than our strikers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.