2019/20 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

The tackle he made wasnt the problem, neither tackle there was any intent at all.

Hindsight is wonderful of course, but its simply not sensible to take off every player who gets a yellow card.

98% of players do not get a 2nd yellow.
I never mentioned taking him off because of a yellow, it was because he was clearly affected by the tackle he made. The yellow card may be makes taking him off even more sensible.

The tackle he made wasnt the problem, neither tackle there was any intent at all.

Hindsight is wonderful of course, but its simply not sensible to take off every player who gets a yellow card.

98% of players do not get a 2nd yellow.

Soon as he made that challenge and only got a yellow I felt it in my bones that he was going to get sent off later in the game. He should have been sent off for it anyhow. In normal circumstances the ref will give you one more chance with a 50/50 and perhaps issue a warning that one more and you're gone. But it just gave him the opportunity to send him off thus taking the heat away from him for not giving a red card for a near leg breaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.