Scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 We can't defend.

2 We can't score.

3 We have a squad full of wimps.A harsh comment maybe, but it's true.

4 Ronald Koemans/Steve Walshs 140 million spending spree and failing to replace Lukaku, has caused serious damage to this football club.

5 This team seems to lose more often than not.Even winning an argument seems to be beyond their capabilities.

6 We are in the crap good and proper.The league table and the rubbish we have to endure, week after week, is proof enough of that.The likes of Ancelotti won't come within an asses roar of us.Like it or lump it we need Sean Dyche, or god forgive me for saying this Big Sam.

7 We basically spent 140 million pounds in the summer to construct the worst Everton team since the class of 1997/1998.At least the Everton squads under Walter Smith, had some battle hardened warriors in them.

8 The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem in the first place.We are a pitiful shambles of a football club and are in a relegation battle.It's time for us all to accept this.

9 Oh yeah and Steve Walsh, on yer bike you bluffer.

10 So all in all yeah im pretty scared.The last outfit i remember that was this much of a shambles, was Villa the season they went down.

I'm just numb. Whilst some of you were assuming we'd win the league this season, I was worried before a ball was kicked in August:

Average manager (now sacked thankfully)

Fraud owner

Kenwright (enough said)

Bang average signings with no pace

It was always going to end in tears.

While i agree with your points, there's no need for that some of you were assuming we'd win the league swipe.Not even the most pessimistic of us could have expected this.

While i agree with your points, there's no need for that some of you were assuming we'd win the league swipe.Not even the most pessimistic of us could have expected this.
Sorry for being pedantic. I'm just really fed up mate. Fed up of repeating myself and fed up with knowing that we're making the same mistakes every damn year yet so many in our fanbase don't see it until it's too late.

We need winners at the club. From top to bottom. We currently have none.

I'm 30 and I just can't believe someone who'd lived what I'd lived through could really say they were worried about us going down
The last time I felt like this was under Walker and, frankly, it was only a miracle from Joe Royle that saved us. The difference now from our troubles in the 90s and early noughties is that at least then you could look at the team and point to two or three players that, even though they were limited in terms of talent, you could rely on to give their all. I look at this squad and see a bunch of cowardly millionaires who couldn't give two poos about this club. Without major changes in the management culture and, in January, the playing squad we will go down. I hope to be vaulted to oblivion on this because the alternative doesn't bear thinking about.

We finished the game with Dominic Calvert-Lewin & Oumar Niasse up front. Only Crystal Palace have conceded more than us.

I can't remember one good performance all season, if you're not worried you're not paying enough attention.

Sorry for being pedantic. I'm just really fed up mate. Fed up of repeating myself and fed up with knowing that we're making the same mistakes every damn year yet so many in our fanbase don't see it until it's too late.

Yeah but honestly, who expected this after all the money we spent in the summer!

But enough about Man United, are you scared for Everton's fans?

By Jan 1st we'll have played another 11 league games mate (21 in total) and I just can't see where our next win comes from at this moment. Also, the injured players to come back are still a way off you would think.

Agreed... even when they all come back.... they won't be ready until next season realistically... they have all had a long time out and will take planet of time to get back into it... and that's assuming they don't have set backs

Sorry. Everything I see right now says relegation. It’s not too late but we are as bad as Villa, Newcastle and the like. There is not much quality in the performance and certainly very little from the kick off. Ten minutes per half isn’t enough and definitely not from 0-1 and 0-2 down.

We have 9 opponents to play in the first half of the season plus Chelsea again - by Boxing Day. Ordinarily I would say we would definitely lose at the RS. Whilst most of the rest are average or worse the way we are playing who knows?

Can the board fire themselves? And moshri must be wondering what he got himself into- 150m made the team worse and to recover will need another 150m to get decent cb, lb, striker, winger (probably alot more than 150m now that every other team can see how desperate we are.)

And unfortunately it's only everton who kindly sells our best player to a rival team when requested to by that team and at a nice below market discount. Unlikely we will find clubs willing to be that nice to us this January window.

Status
Not open for further replies.