Saturday's protest sit-in... Poll Included !!!

Partaking in Saturday's post-game sit-in ?

• Yes - win, lose or draw

Votes: 120 29.8%
  • Not if we win

Votes: 15 3.7%
  • Won't be there but, fully support the #NSNOW campaign

Votes: 244 60.5%
  • No, because Moshiri and the board have my full support

Votes: 24 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone should've stayed but the majority are just too unaware/don't care to look at the reasons for why we are in this mess. As a fanbase we've given up thinking we should compete at the top. We will get relegated and there won't be much of an inquest; just acceptance of that's where we are.
Yep.

So much apathy. Don't deserve nothing.

There was an obvious affect on the team at the end of last season and that was down to the crowd inside and outside Goodison.
So is that the lengths we have to go to every year now? Should we do this every game or just the run in of a season? Or how about the we appoint adequate people to run the club then the manager and DOF and the players, or do we deflect how poor all of them are and blame the fans for the toxic atmosphere which is affecting the poor little players who will likely move on to there next team leaving us in this mess.

So is that the lengths we have to go to every year now? Should we do this every game or just the run in of a season? Or how about the we appoint adequate people to run the club then the manager and DOF and the players, or do we deflect how poor all of them are and blame the fans for the toxic atmosphere which is affecting the poor little players who will likely move on to there next team leaving us in this mess.
There is nothing the fans can do to create change in the Boardroom. Only Moshiri can.

There is nothing the fans can do to create change in the Boardroom. Only Moshiri can.
The only problem is in his letter, he pledged alliance to Frank and the Board.

So does he swallow his pride, admit he was wrong and fire them, or keep all of them and see us relegated?

Stayed til about 5.15. Thought more might but the point was well made. Not sure why so many didn't bother at all but I guess it's easy to give up on them too.
I stayed until 5.10 and the people I was talking to walking out were of the view that the sit ins will be after every home game for the rest of the season unless there is a miracle. On a personal level, I think the pressure on the Board and Moshiri needs to be kept up.

Nothing the fans can do full stop really apart from sit tight and be part of the ride or jump off but at least some are trying and if not at least letting there actions/voices be heard more than some are doing anyway.
I can't convince you of my point but I think if today is going to be the standard we will be relegated.

The only problem is in his letter, he pledged alliance to Frank and the Board.

So does he swallow his pride, admit he was wrong and fire them, or keep all of them and see us relegated?
Unfortunately I think it will be the later.

Wasn’t it him who made the “One man and his dog” comment a while back?

He was only installed on the board as a shield for Kenwright as a brown nosing Yes man.

He’s tarnished himself as far as I’m concerned. Get him out. Get them all out.
Agree as he certainly wasn]t made a Director because of his renowned business experience.

Been alot of good work this week from fans and dont want this to be linked to what happend to gordon. We have to keep things the right way

Any chance of me staying behind vanished as it was colder than I can ever remember. What a terrible freezing wind. 30 minute walk back to the car and that was me finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.