Saturday's protest sit-in... Poll Included !!!

Partaking in Saturday's post-game sit-in ?

• Yes - win, lose or draw

Votes: 120 29.8%
  • Not if we win

Votes: 15 3.7%
  • Won't be there but, fully support the #NSNOW campaign

Votes: 244 60.5%
  • No, because Moshiri and the board have my full support

Votes: 24 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Bill has been advising Farhad. Look no further.
And Moshiri has kept him on as chairman for the 7 years he’s owned the club? So who’s fault is it that Bill is still around?
Chicken / Egg.
Tomato / Tomarto

They're  Both to blame.

Personal Opinion Alert;
This shiz has been 50+yrs in the making - but were dealing with the here and now

They're both (and to some extent the people before them, who shouldn't get off scott free either)...in all their joint and separate sins of omission & commission, past present and future.

Have been and will continue to be, singley and jointly; An Extra Millstone Weight round the necks of
every manager since 2002, maybe before.

That extra Millstone Weight helped some Average Managers become Poorer Managers and one better manager to think sod this for a game of soldiers

Yes, some needed less help than others and I fear Lampard might fall into that catagory.

Tweedledum(b) and Tweedledumber are not to blame separately.

They are both to blame

Chicken / Egg.
Tomato / Tomarto

They're  Both to blame.

Personal Opinion Alert;
This shiz has been 50+yrs in the making - but were dealing with the here and now

They're both (and to some extent the people before them, who shouldn't get off scott free either)...in all their joint and separate sins of omission & commission, past present and future.

Have been and will continue to be, singley and jointly; An Extra Millstone Weight round the necks of
every manager since 2002, maybe before.

That extra Millstone Weight helped some Average Managers become Poorer Managers and one better manager to think sod this for a game of soldiers

Yes, some needed less help than others and I fear Lampard might fall into that catagory.

Tweedledum(b) and Tweedledumber are not to blame separately.

They are both to blame

I agree. Some people however, still refuse to apportion any blame whatsoever to Moshiri, and it’s really really weird. They still somehow think an owner’s responsibilities begin and end at providing money.

No directors at the match today, no replies possible on the Twitter announcement. Weird times for the club.

That really stinks to high heavens of an excuse that intimates the protesting fans are threatening violence without even bothering to make up said threats

I know it’s not impossible some blurts have done something stupid, but it’s been a long long long time since I trusted anything the club tells us…

We are going down and in a couple years we will be discussing possible financial ruin. This is all grim and seems to be only going one way to me

The Official Everton Supporters Club have signed up to #NSNOW

Attachments

• BD70B8F3-2EA1-4804-8E2B-F29CA817D14C.png
    BD70B8F3-2EA1-4804-8E2B-F29CA817D14C.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 74
Who was it issued the advice for the board not to attend the game, what sort of analysis was done of threat and just how credible was it. The level of trust of the board is such that everything they have to say needs to be scrutinised.
I await the police investigation into this threat, if someone has threatened the board then I hope the police find them and they face the full force of the law. As much as I find those who own and run the club despicable no one’s personal safety should be threatened. If there hasn’t been a creditable threat then we need to know the facts.

It's impossible to know who decides what really, so a bit difficult to give specifics but it's not specifically Sharp whose departure is requested, its all of them.

How does Sharp's legend status and trophy winning legacy make him a competent board member?
How do you know he's incompetent though? Have you got a few examples to highlight his specific incompetence?

He's an Everton Legend who most likely joined the board due to his love for the club and I'm almost certain he will have gone in hoping to make a positive impact

He may be terrible in the role, I don't know but would be good to be given examples of his incompetence so I can judge how I feel about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.