2017/18 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. I don’t buy in to that crap about him going all snide against us when he played us either. He did exactly the same when he played for us.

I loved Arteta. But there is absolutely no way he was as good for them as he was for us. It also never worked with Fellaini and him in the middle.

Think his injuries pretty much stopped him gliding past people.

Has shown absolutely no glimpses or promise in any of his games here. Even struggled back at Sevilla.

We signed a dud here, thankfully a cheap one that we should be able to offload at a small loss.

BIN.

2007-2009 (his injury) Arteta was one of the top midfielders in the league. No question.
He was very good but come on he was never a top midfielder in the league, he never got a sniff of a cap for Spain in all that time but he was one of the best in the PL ?

He was very good but come on he was never a top midfielder in the league, he never got a sniff of a cap for Spain in all that time but he was one of the best in the PL ?

He was one of the top midfielders, yes.

06/07 - 9 goals, 9 assists
07/08 - 4 goals, 8 assists
08/09 - 7 goals, 8 assists (bare in mind he got injured in Feb).

Add to that the chances he created, his general style of play whether playing on the wing or central. He was so good. It's no shame he didn't get into that Spain side. But at the time there was a lot of calls for him to be included in the Spanish press as well.

When he finally got the call up he deserved for the March internationals in 2009, he got injured.

Has shown absolutely no glimpses or promise in any of his games here. Even struggled back at Sevilla.

We signed a dud here, thankfully a cheap one that we should be able to offload at a small loss.

BIN.

Not really "cheap" when you consider he is on £120k a week - £6m+ a year in wages!

Let's not forget Athletico Madrid wanted him, I think there is definitely a player in there. Silva is the man to get a tune out of him I reckon!

He's going nowhere because he's on stupid wages, If Silva who can get a tune out of Cleverly and Niasse can't get him to work then we should just cut our losses asap.

Did you see the Spanish Midfield when Arteta was at his peak?? David Silva couldn't even hold down at starting place.

Was easily one of the top midfielders in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.