Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
?????????

Mr HarperFrand????

@orly

You still don't get it do you?

Do I have to preface my every post on here with 'This is my opinion'?

I am not an ITK. And I don't profess to be an ITK, unlike lots on here.

Except that one time when I really was an ITK, really did have ITK information on the new stadium and from an impeccable source.

Many people appreciated the info I passed along. A number of blerts decided to be trolls, not realising how foolish it will make them look in the long run.

Don't be a blert. And quit trolling me.

Looks a great striker. Fast and skilful. Seems to score loads of goals from outside the box.
Can't wait to see him in action.
I think we will need a target man forward as well to help against teams like West Brom / Stoke who park the bus.
Benteke - oh the scenes

@orly

You still don't get it do you?

Do I have to preface my every post on here with 'This is my opinion'?

I am not an ITK. And I don't profess to be an ITK, unlike lots on here.

Except that one time when I really was an ITK, really did have ITK information on the new stadium and from an impeccable source.

Many people appreciated the info I passed along. A number of blerts decided to be trolls, not realising how foolish it will make them look in the long run.

Don't be a blert. And quit trolling me.

This is a disappointing lack of contrition for your exposed lies Mr HarperFrand.

This is a disappointing lack of contrition for your exposed lies Mr HarperFrand.

No temporary track.

The design for the BMD stadium is already done and will be released when EFC have the funding guaranteed and want to announce it. That's the hold up. It is not a bowl. There is no running track. Why do you think Anderson suddenly started throwing Manchester's name around as hosting some of the events in recent days? Because he now knows there is no chance of a permanent running track at BMD or even a temporary one. Glasgow hosted the 2014 games. Opening & closing ceremonies at Celtic Park (no running track) and athletics at Hampden Park in a different city, Edinburgh. That's what Anderson is referring to - the athletics being held in Manchester.

Really wish I could say more but I can't and I realise that makes me look like the usual dreaded self-styled ITK on here but it's gonna be a 58000 four sided stadium with one side being a massive one tier 15-20000 seater 'kop' stand (for want of a better word). There is not going to be a running track under any circumstances. That's not in Dan's design, that's not the wish of the club, the club realise what a total PR disaster it would be, and they've learned from the West Ham situation, as referenced by Dan himself on Twitter.

The Commonwealth Games bid really has no real influence at all on the design and building of this new stadium. I appreciate some people find that hard to believe due to Joe at times trying to marry up the two concepts together but that really is the case. The design for the BMD stadium will be out long before the outcome of the Commonwealth Games bid is known and they're not putting a running track in on the off chance that Liverpool gets awarded the games, nor is there any contingency plan to change the design and insert a track if the bid is successful.

Anyway back on topic. This lad looks class and one of those players that you never heard of, till we're linked with them and really really want us to buy, an for once looks like it's attully going to happen.

Can see him setting the prem alight this year

T
Think he would fit in well or dembele another young player who we could develop into a top player.
to many youngins now mate, have 2 in the u21 nationals, 3 if you count tommy, then we have basically half the starting 11 for the under 20s. Sandro is 21 or so. I dare say Rooney. Not just because we need another cf/cam, but more so for the other lads.

I don't doubt for a second that Rooneys on the decline. But he would 100% make so many of our lads better footballers. Ross, Tommy, Dom, but more so Ademola, the more I see of the kid the more comparable he is to Rooney.

Long story short, Wayne is no longer a world class footballer, but I feel he could help a few of our lads become exactly that

Status
Not open for further replies.