Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malaga play Real Madrid on the last day of the season, probably for the title so it'll be on Sky.

Deffo one to tune in for for a few reasons; It could be his last season at Malaga and if so you'd think he would do the old clap the fans thing and secondly we will see what he's like up against arguably the best team in the world.

All i know is that he has signed mate , but not announced until after Malaga's/Sunderlands seasons are finished.

Hypothetically lad - I'm not having a go - but if they have signed (as you say) then that's boss.

But, they won't be announced (officially) until the transfer window opens.They can't be.

Well they could have signed a pre contract agreement before the transfer window opens.

I'm sure those things are easy enough to get out of though...

If we can Sandro it will be a big step in the right direction. This guy may not be good enough for Barca or Madrid but he would walk
into nearly every other team. I like his attitude and goal scoring, two factors that the team is currently short of.

I would have Gana and Morgan in midfield and four up-front, two of whom would be Sandro and Bolasie plus Rom/William Jose and a new left-sided player.

The lad is quite young and has turned down moves to other european clubs before. My guess he will jump at any decent spanish club that comes in, using us to smoke out spanish interest.

Well they could have signed a pre contract agreement before the transfer window opens.

I'm sure those things are easy enough to get out of though...

You can't sign a pre-contract agreement with a player who has more than six months left on a deal, though.

We can have an agreement in place in principle and all the I's dotted and T's crossed, but nothing can 'officially' go through until the window opens.

Like with Cleverley to Watford. Officially - even though both parties have announced the deal - it won't go through until June 9th (if indeed that is when the window opens).

If we can Sandro it will be a big step in the right direction. This guy may not be good enough for Barca or Madrid but he would walk
into nearly every other team. I like his attitude and goal scoring, two factors that the team is currently short of.

I would have Gana and Morgan in midfield and four up-front, two of whom would be Sandro and Bolasie plus Rom/William Jose and a new left-sided player.

We won't play four up front mate.

Hypothetically lad - I'm not having a go - but if they have signed (as you say) then that's boss.

But, they won't be announced (officially) until the transfer window opens.They can't be.
Not necessarily true mate. They can't formerly register the player until the window opens but if a contract has been signed and no parties have any disagreement, here's no reason why it can't be announced earlier. In fact, there may be good reason to as it stops all ridiculous speculation.

Didn't City announce the signing of de Jesus in the autumn even though he wasn't being registered until January?

Not necessarily true mate. They can't formerly register the player until the window opens but if a contract has been signed and no parties have any disagreement, here's no reason why it can't be announced earlier. In fact, there may be good reason to as it stops all ridiculous speculation.

Didn't City announce the signing of de Jesus in the autumn even though he wasn't being registered until January?

City did but pretty sure he was actually registered as a City player in August mate. He was loaned back IIRC.

If we do announce them, I'll hold my hands up and admit I was wrong.

I just don't see it happening before the window opens though. Well, maybe in Sandro's case, but not Pickford.

Yeah, I'm not sure of the exact legal structure of how it works, but deals can be agreed well in advance of the window opening

Bayern Munich announced they had signed Niklas Sule back in January, even though he isn't due to join until the summer

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/story/30391...gn-hoffenheims-niklas-sule-and-sebastian-rudy

Status
Not open for further replies.