Homepage Update: Sandro makes Sevilla switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
22 year old Spanish U21 international with 15 La Liga goals worth £9m (the agreed sale fee if he goes there)

26 year old from Turkish league = £20m

This club is the definition of brainless.
We saw him play. Shocked we were able to get what we got.

I'm not saying this is any reflection on Tosun. He may be awful too.

1) Why has he not been given more chances in the PL for us.
2) Why not loan him to a PL team - at least wellw have a better idea of how he would perform next season, we know he can already do it in La Liga!
3) Another failure by Steve Walsh. He went out and scouted him personally, he sanctioned and negotiated the deal .

Whilst not so impressive in the few minutes given I don't see why he wasn't at least playing in the U23's for some British match experience. Aren't going to learn squat just training Mon-Fri

We wasted 6 months of his career, he'd be mad to let us waste any more....gets paid well though I suppose...

Good luck to him..
He might not have a choice. If he goes there and is rubbish no one will pay his wages. He will either have to take a pay cut (unlikely) or we will have to keep him or subsidize his wages (again unlikely).

I hope he does well and we can all move on but if that happens it will bring in to question why neither Koeman, Unsworth and now Big Sam didn't give him a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.