Same old story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trigger the blue

Player Valuation: £8m
Well with the transfer window now closed who do you think will be the player we just missed out on? Well we tried to sign blah,blah,blah!
You know the normal B/S we get fed by the club!

I don't think we really missed on any targets. If 'tets would've been sold earlier on we might've had some backup ideas.

EDIT: We did miss on Onuaha I think.

I don't think we missed out on any. We'd planned to sell two and Loan two. Then when Mikel was sold, it was far too late anyway.

Sunderland fan here, just to let you know it's probably good you missed out on Onuoha.
When he was with us last season he was ****e, had 2 or 3 good games but he was just not consistent enough. Suprised he isn't away from City after the players they have signed this window.

Sunderland fan here, just to let you know it's probably good you missed out on Onuoha.
When he was with us last season he was ****e, had 2 or 3 good games but he was just not consistent enough. Suprised he isn't away from City after the players they have signed this window.

Cool, not a big loss then.

Welcome mate, good to have you on here. One of the clubs we have a lot of time for, your boys.

How are you feeling at the end of the transfer window?

Cheers mate, Ive soft spot for Sunderland by the way! And i fekking cant stand newcastle!

Status
Not open for further replies.