Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Jim really is bitter about getting slapped off by his ‘football friend’ Moshiri and getting stick from Everton fans on twitter isn’t he lol I actually feel better knowing he hates us so much now, never felt comfortable with that leach licking our ball sacks!! :Blink:

Meeting with Farhad on Wednesday.

Leaves and heads straight to the Bahamas with a nice £6mill pay cheque in his back pocket. Bet you he's laughing deep down.

Aren't we 6th in the league in terms of form since he took over ? I mean I want him gone as much as the next man but if that stats true he's not entirely wrong.

Thats the thing mate. He is an experienced operator is Sam. It is actually difficult to argue against his "achievements".

Thats why, to the outside world, we are nasty Everton, being ungrateful to him.

Hes a lot of things is Allardyce, "Thick" isnt one of them.

Aren't we 6th in the league in terms of form since he took over ? I mean I want him gone as much as the next man but if that stats true he's not entirely wrong.
If the stats say that, then who am I to disagree.
But we all know that stat is masking over how bad we've been and how far behind the top teams we really are. Been to nearly every home game and a fair number of aways and we're dross. Players aren't blameless either, but Sam has been here since November and for me he's not the man to take us forward and bridge that gap to the top 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.