Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our average home attendence this season was 38,797, that's down 500 from last year but better than anything we got under Martinez, Moyes or Smith.

Well done to Sam and Ron, between the two of them they put on a show that saw the fans who'd stayed away under bobby and davie coming back into the stadium.

We need to build on this and play more of the style of football that provably draws in the crowds.

Arrival of Moshiri,Good pricing structure and the lure of BMD. Absolutely feck all to do with the football served up by those 2

Mosh needs to prove himself this summer. He has failed so far steering this club to embarassment. As for kenwright....

His appointments have failed, although koeman was a bit underwhelming I at the time along with many others thought he was improvement on Bobby. Walsh, again at the time looked a good move. Hindsight n all that.

That said this summer will have to be huge but I doubt very much that this mess is fixable in under 3 years.

I seriously hope the next has already been selected and all but signed up, any dithering will begin to damage next season very quickly with the WC being a massive complication to any player signings.

Onward and upward, COYB.

Saw a few tweets saying similar, big thanks to those who trolled and took the piss out of fellow Evertonians over the past few years for calling out the board. Fantastic work fellas. Another season of nothing. Brilliant.

the chances we missed with,are better than the chances they scored with says sam ,sick of him so much lol
pleased with the 1st half,pleased with the 2nd half,going on about we have been top half for weeks,and we got close to getting close to Burnley etc,etc,etc :zzz:

Status
Not open for further replies.