Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You rewrote his career by talking about multiple top 6 finishes. And then about how Bilic built on BS good work. However, when the teams then get relegated, after BS it’s not his fault but the new manager, and players/board etc. It’s like you are speaking on behalf of sam. Takes the credit when it’s good, places the blame when it’s bad.
He's wumming us mate. Dont give him the ammo.

And I realised I got his WHU finishes wrong. Doesnt mean he had done a bad job there, or anywhere else he has been.

And again, this is one of my points. Those who are extremely vocal against Sam accusing those who aren't of having no ambition, whilst most of which still believe that Koeman or Unsworth were going to turn it around.
Do you watch Everton?

I mean, to make this point, Joe Royle won the FA cup for Everton in 1995, the next year he was sacked, Everton finished 15th, I mean granted it was the season after, but did Joe Royle fail in his duties as Everton manager?
Thought he walked after not being allowed to spend a few million on Flo who then slotted for Chelsea

Thanks for reading mate. I much prefer proper discussion than either gravy comments, or blind loyalty to any manager or dumbly accepting 7th as our ceiling.

I don't feel I've cherrypicked items myself really. I completely understand the frustration and why pretty much everyone is against him staying any longer, but I feel I've considered my points and have a balanced overall view. I'm not pro-Sam, I'm just not anti-Sam at all costs as most are. I'd prefer him over some complete gamble, which I think Silva would be.
I confess to being anti-Sam and would gladly gamble on anyone replacing him, even the loathsome Joey Barton (or his mum for that matter)who himself has gambling issues I hear.

Looking like it is going to be a busy week for Everton next week and it will probably/hopefully start with this clown being giving his marching orders on Monday. A thanks for doing what you were brought in to do and all that and cya around.

I wonder how long after the West Ham game it'll be before the club announces his future? Most big clubs would make an announcement either way the following week knowing us it'll be until end of May/start of June that we announce whats going on.

I wonder how long after the West Ham game it'll be before the club announces his future? Most big clubs would make an announcement either way the following week knowing us it'll be until end of May/start of June that we announce whats going on.

If he's getting punted mate it will need to be done instantly as the transfer window opens quite soonish doesn't it due to World Cup

Should have been done as soon as the team was mathematically safe. Just a quick statement thanking him for completing the job he was brought in to do, with a line about going in a different direction next season.

Instead, they'll still be arsing around with this by the time the World Cup starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.