Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no one more than me who wants shut of this dinosaur. However, I'm not going to deny what looks to be the reality of where we stand in terms of Allardyce's relationship with the decision makers at the club. I honestly think he's viewed sympathetically by Moshiri, who's only concern is the anger of fans who believe the style of football is something that has to change and fast. He knows f.a. about football, of course, so such protestations - though a fly in the ointment - mean nothing significant to him unless it's having a serious impact on ticket sales...which it wont.
WE have no proof he staying or going mate, don't worry he will be gone

So from this morning he was defo gone by his press conference and now it looks like he's staying,we might as well not even bother with next season then because he aint gonna do [Poor language removed],for the first time in 30 plus years I honestly couldn't give a flying crap about this club,farhad has truly and utterly messed up.

So from this morning he was defo gone by his press conference and now it looks like he's staying,we might as well not even bother with next season then because he aint gonna do [Poor language removed],for the first time in 30 plus years I honestly couldn't give a flying crap about this club,farhad has truly and utterly messed up.
He's going

Dave in the same press conference he said he was as good as Simone and we play good football, he full of
I dont think he said that, tbf. He was merely pointing out that Atletico can play a spoiling game but are seen as one of Europe's top outfits.

Let's be clear: Allardyce should be nowhere near this job. He is a terrible football manager from an entertainment perspective and he's never getting us any higher than we are right now. But he is a safe pair of hand for this owner. The fan's views on style are going to cut no ice with a man who has thrown about £170M on shares and debt and who wants a hefty return on that.

I dont think he said that, tbf. He was merely pointing out that Atletico can play a spoiling game but are seen as one of Europe's top outfits.

Let's be clear: Allardyce should be nowhere near this job. He is a terrible football manager from an entertainment perspective and he's never getting us any higher than we are right now. But he is a safe pair of hand for this owner. The fan's views on style are going to cut no ice with a man who has thrown about £170M on shares and debt and who wants a hefty return on that.
He didn't look like a man that had been backed, if he had he would have been smiling like the cheshire cat but he wasn't

If we keep Sam it will be a complete failure of ownership and board management and the first true sign that Moshiri is more interested in financial stability and advancing his waterfront stadium project rather than returning the club to Europe.

Think of the type of player Sam's attracts.

If we keep Sam than we were better off with Koeman.

Sad days indeed.

He didn't look like a man that had been backed, if he had he would have been smiling like the cheshire cat but he wasn't
He wasn't triumphant because he knows a lot of fans dont want him here next season. There was no more to his sheepishness than that, IMO.

images (12).jpeg

He wasn't triumphant because he knows a lot of fans dont want him here next season. There was no more to his sheepishness than that, IMO.
An that would make him happy, it would be 2 fingers to the minority and 2 fingers to the survey...hahahahaha i'm right your wrong, type stuff

if we have a replacement in mind, he must be in a job at the moment, if not LVG, Silva and now Emery who are out of work would be installed now to prepare for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.