Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Sam is a fire fighter for a relegation team end of
We demand nothing but the best will do
He is nowhere near that standard - HOOF!

Some people are denying he's improved us in any way, which is clearly not true.

I'll be happy if he goes. I don't really like his style of football or him personally but I'm not going to pretend he hasn't improved us.

So basically, it's this.

JS137659427.jpg
Only Des Lynam not giving Big Scam his approval there.

I'll be happy if he goes. I don't really like his style of football or him personally but I'm not going to pretend he hasn't improved us.
From having NO shots at WBA to the Bolasie shot against that lot across the park, yes I can see where you are coming from we have improved.

We certainly went for it against that lot

What has he improved on? Dont say 3/4 places in the table. What has he introduced? Amended? Give us some tangible reasons?

'Chom'? Give it rest mate.

I understand there are still one or two of you Fatsam apologists lurking in the darkest corners of this place, bitterly trying to defend the indefensible. I don't even care if you're one of those hired on his bloated PR payroll. But you can't seriously expect someone who's watched the Everton sides of Catterick and early Kendall to get into an argument about the merits of a nonentity like Allardyce can you? lol
LOL! Who is comparing? I am also not a big fan of him either but...........

......lets go a bit slower for you as an elderly Blue: Big Sam did a job, steering a unbalanced team who were a total dogs dinner out of big trouble. He deserves respect for that and that alone. Is that clear Sir?

Just a warm reminder from our ambitious majority shareholder to you all.

Going nowhere lads. ;)

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...arhad-moshiri-explains-sam-allardyce-13978656

Farhad Moshiri explains why Sam Allardyce is perfect for Everton as he's confirmed as new boss
The 63-year-old has been confirmed as the club's new manager on an 18 month contract

Everton major shareholder Farhad Moshiri has explained why he believes Sam Allardyce is the perfect man to take the club forward.

The 63-year-old has been confirmed as the new permanent Blues manager on an 18-month contract after over five weeks of searching since the sacking of Ronald Koeman in October.

Allardyce was in attendance at Goodison Park on Wednesday night to watch his new side comfortably beat West Ham 4-0 in what was David Unsworth's last game in caretaker charge of the club.

And Moshiri has confirmed that Allardyce's strong motivational skills were a big factor in him becoming the club's new manager - and he believes that the new boss shares the same ambitions as him for Everton's future.

Moshiri told the club's official website: “I’m delighted to confirm Sam as our new manager. His strong leadership will bring great motivation and get the best out of players.

“Sam understands the long-term ambitions we have for this great Club and I know he is a man who gives it his all and is focused 24 hours a day on the Club.

“Evertonians are the most passionate and best fans in the world and when the Club does badly we all suffer. But in football everything changes very quickly, so I hope this will help to propel us to where we should be."

Everton's majority shareholder also took time to thank caretaker boss David Unsworth for all he's done for the club over the last few weeks.

Moshiri added: “I would like to put on record our thanks as a Club to David Unsworth for stepping up when we needed him over the last few weeks. He is a real Evertonian, embodying the commitment, pride and passion we all feel for the Club.”

The bit in bold is the reason he will be sacked

LOL! Who is comparing? I am also not a big fan of him either but...........

......lets go a bit slower for you as an elderly Blue: Big Sam did a job, steering a unbalanced team who were a total dogs dinner out of big trouble. He deserves respect for that and that alone. Is that clear Sir?

Resorting to comments about someone's perceived age won't save your line of argument. I mean your hero isn't inept solely because he's in his 60's is he? Anyhow, your content remains the same - nonsense. 'Allardyce' and 'respect' don't belong in the same book, let alone sentence.
'Steering....out of trouble.."? Don't make me laugh.

Resorting to comments about someone's perceived age won't save your line of argument. I mean your hero isn't inept solely because he's in his 60's is he? Anyhow, your content remains the same - nonsense. 'Allardyce' and 'respect' don't belong in the same book, let alone sentence.
'Steering....out of trouble.."? Don't make me laugh.
Well you just mentioned Catterick Kendall teams so you're making out you've seen them play which leads to the conclusion you are an older generation fan. Right? Or are you just saying previous managers names to somehow make your point valid?

Your 'argument' against Big Sam doesn't hold much weight as it's just your personal beef with the guy. You don't like him which is different from acknowledging he helped the club out, like he has done with his track record for teams in trouble. Big Sam has done his job, the only one he can and kept our wish-wash squad afloat. There is no denying that. so deal with it chumley ;)

Well you just mentioned Catterick Kendall teams so you're making out you've seen them play which leads to the conclusion you are an older generation fan. Right? Or are you just saying previous managers names to somehow make your point valid?

Your 'argument' against Big Sam doesn't hold much weight as it's just your personal beef with the guy. You don't like him which is different from acknowledging he helped the club out, like he has done with his track record for teams in trouble. Big Sam has done his job, the only one he can and kept our wish-wash squad afloat. There is no denying that. so deal with it chumley ;)
He never helped the club out, he is being paid a small fortune to tread water. If he had any motivation he would have us sitting in 7th now. He's here for the easiest 9 million pounds he will make in his career

He never helped the club out, he is being paid a small fortune to tread water. If he had any motivation he would have us sitting in 7th now. He's here for the easiest 9 million pounds he will make in his career

And who can blame him?

We were handing out contracts like 10p mixes for Koeman and Walsh and made a rod for our backs. Big Sam is no exception, saw how desperate we were and milked us like the sullen dead-eyed cow that we are.

If we shift him in the summer we'll have to pay big, not to mention the money we are still paying Koeman,

We want a top manager in but will we have pockets deep enough to prize someone away from a giant and pay their expected wages?

For sure. but after that Southampton game we were in real trouble, look at them now for instance. You cannot say the 8 run we went on wasn't anything to do with him, that run allowed us to breath man. What's the problem in admitting he was needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.