Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are beaten by his team selections alone - the youth players have been rested by him, hoofball is on display week in week out!
It's ruddy dire end of him!
Moshri has been told and agreed with BK!
The END OF big sam. I hope you write an article when he gets shown the er .. evxit

To be fair you’ve always seemed to have gotten decent info.

Like i said to you previously, Lukaku is irrelevant. Cenk Tosun signed the first week in January and has been available for 11 games since then. Whether Allardyce played him or not doesn't come into it. He was available even if Allardyce said he didn't like the cold (LoL) and has scored goals.

Anyway, when i had a bit of spare time this afternoon, i did another tally up only this time with Premiership games only. Allardyce has had 19 premiership games in total so i have gone back from the Arsenal game the same amount of games for Koeman. There were 9 games this season and so the most recent 10 in the previous season have been used. Here is the tally up.

Allardyce - 19 Premiership games total

Win = 7
Draw = 5
Lose = 7

Koeman - 19 Premiership games(9 this season, 10 previous)

Win = 6
Draw = 4
Lose = 9

The outcome is pretty much the same as the previous one. It is important to remember that Koeman's run of poor form started towards the end of last season and continued into this season. Point being, Koeman's results above were very poor and enough to warrant him having to be sacked.

Allardyce has only won and drew 1 more game than Koeman did and hence should also be sacked as it is nowhere near good enough.

Again, it is also very clear looking at the results that if we have not been relegated under Allardyce, then we would not have been under Koeman either as we were safe 3 games ago and there are still 5 to go and there isn't that much difference in their form. Both are crap and a new Manager is needed.

I'm not sure why you keep saying Lukaku is irrelevant and then go on to mention 10 games from last season, when Lukaku was a member of the squad? Koeman allowed our 25 goal a season striker to leave and didn't bother to replace him adequately. If Allardyce had have inherited Lukaku like Koeman did, I could see us having finished 7th, despite the awful start.

You have also shown that Allardyce earnt 26 points to Koeman's 22 in those 19 games, which is why I used the words superior originally, even though Allardyce came in to a complete mess and an unbalanced squad left to him by Koeman.

Allardyce is 'nowhere near good enough' beyond this season, I agree. He was the right man for the job at the time in my opinion, but as the months have gone on, he has shown himself to be very one dimensional and is not the man to take us forward next season.

So Allardyce has improved us 4 positions then? Improved...
Been only 2 points behind 9th at the time he took over and giving up games before we have even started and saying he wants a clean sheet and thats his aim before the west brom home game etc,is not my idea of improvement etc-you go into games v whoever at least trying, not with having your boss giving up games then making up constant excuses week in,week out,anyone could have had the start he had with games he started off with,then saying things like players cant play together to then play both next game,to then play none the game after that,he could not really have asked for a better start

So Allardyce has improved us 4 positions then? Improved...
Improved? in what way have we improved? football style? improved going the game enjoyment?...four places?...kin ell pick anyone who watches footy on Walton Hall park on a Sunday could do equally as average as fat boy..Hes totally kin clueless.. despise looking down on him slobbing on the touchline and lashing his chewy on the pitch..the kin slob..

Are you arguing that goal difference counts equal to or more than league position then?
I'm confused by your position here, you say you want Allardyce gone at the end of the season but seemingly won't hear a word against him? We're staying up, the football is awful. That about sum it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.